SAU Community

Smash Repairs In Perth

lolitsraph

Im looking for a relatively cheap/decent smash repair to fix up my r32... ive called heaps of places from the consolidated workshop thread but no one is much help unless they can see the car, and from the rough quotes ive been told they are wanting at least 2-3g which seems a rip off to me considering the same ppl that quoted me 3-4k, fixed up my mates written off sil (his chassis was damaged hard, drifted sideways into a pole...) for 2.5k and it looked good as new

anyways heres a few pics of the damage to my car, anyone in the know have any idea how much it would cost?

can anyone recommend a cheap smash repair that would be able to fix it?

ive got a new bonnet, new bumper and headlights... just need a reo bar and guards for parts...

thx for any help

post-51505-1241575903_thumb.jpg

post-51505-1241575925_thumb.jpg

post-51505-1241575934_thumb.jpg

post-51505-1241575950_thumb.jpg

post-51505-1241576019_thumb.jpg

post-51505-1241576037_thumb.jpg

try calling ck smash repairs in welshpool (opp kyp shop before they moved) and you can also ask KYP for the reo bar and guards (they are just round the corner from CK lee.

yeah ive called all the smash repair places listed in there... none can really give me a rough quote without seeing the car and i cant be bothered driving it all over the joint with all the panels stripped trying to get a good quote... thats why im asking if anyone knows which place will do a good deal and wont try and take me on a trip up the river

To be fair it's hard for someone to quote from pics.

Any price would be subject to seeing the car

Mine is going to Gnangara Smash and Rust Repairs next week.

They seemed fair with pricing etc and were nice to deal with.

Will confirm how it goes end of next week.

You could try them

Elizabeth and Jamie

Gnangara Smash & Rust Repairs

3/212 Gnangara Road

LANDSDALE WA 6065

Office: 08 9409 7333

yeah i figured that, but im not keen to drive a half naked r32 around perth getting different quotes :laugh: cos by this arvo, the guard, bonnet, headlight, bumper and reo bar will all be taken off...

a mate of mine said i should just strip it down, drive it there, ask them JUST to straighten it, and ill fit all the other parts up and get it painted elsewhere... seems most of the price would be for labour and painting... dunno. the guy from CK Lee smash repair is coming round saturday morning to give me a quote

good old CK, always helpful.. he drove out to my friend place to evaluate the damage as well. friend's car cant be driven cos of his suspension all bent after flying up the kerb.

i do repairs..where is car i wil come check it out..looks pretty easy from pics..is it still licensed? just make sure u keep paying rego..(no need for pits exam) my s15 was bought as a wreck and my sportivo too..

0425 821975.

I think if your not prepared to take the car to show repairers to quote it accurately, then expect them not to care too much and quote high.

if one quotes you $1000 and then the bill comes to $3000, then you need to cop that on the chin as they never saw what it was they were working with anyway.

Quoting damage repair with out seeing is something almost all repairers wont do.