SAU Community

Where To Buy Nm35 Bushes ?

oz_panda

Hi all,

I had my stagea for about 2 weeks and would like to say hi to everyone, and I also need some help.

I have noticed the car do get some slightly " knock knock " noise going over small bumps

and i thou it maybe the bushes worn out? My car has done 85k and its a 03

I have done a search on the forum but cant find anything...( but then maybe im bad at searching things )

Will looking into changing suspension soon, does anyone know if our suspension same as any other NISAAN? etc...V35 or 350Z...

I want to lower my car now for the looks maybe just the springs, anywhere that i can buy it?

as I have rang up whiteline and they have no idea what car ive got?

trying to contact a trader from here but his inbox is full?

Thank you very much for all your help!

Hi all,

I had my stagea for about 2 weeks and would like to say hi to everyone, and I also need some help.

I have noticed the car do get some slightly " knock knock " noise going over small bumps

I have done a search on the forum but cant find anything...( but then maybe im bad at searching things )

Will looking into changing suspension soon, does anyone know if our suspension same as any other NISAAN? etc...V35 or 350Z...

I want to lower my car now for the looks maybe just the springs, anywhere that i can buy it?

Might help people if you fill in your location in your profile :D so they can suggest places close to you.

As for suspension, there was a thread started not long ago which focused on the m35 :P

What model M35 do you have, ARX, RX or RS.

Makes a big difference to the suspension options.

I would guess you can get the bushes from Nissan but there may be other options at a better cost. I guess first work out the part number.

There is a whole thread on the suspension options.

The Swaybars that were made were under the Selby brand, not white line. Unfortunatly I believe they are no longer in business and I am not sure if anyone else has made the swaybars. They are definatley a big improvement in handeling. The upside is that the rear swaybar is identical to the V35/350z. The front is different.

Cheers

Andy

Thank you very much ,

Im located in Sydney and Ive got the AXIS Autech..

so looks like I should go to the Nissan dealers for those parts.

I think at the moment, I need to get my car lowered first!

Hi all,

M35 suspension is different.

You can get springs from Pedders. They will match up a set of their "sports Ryder" springs (and shocks if you want them).

If you are prepared to pay a bit more (and get a lot more) I would have a look at some aftermarket Japanese suspension kits.

These bolt straight up and the majority are adjustable so you can set you ride height :laugh:

Just pick which ones you like. There are plenty of places to order them. :(

The Swaybars that were made were under the Selby brand, not white line. Unfortunatly I believe they are no longer in business and I am not sure if anyone else has made the swaybars. They are definatley a big improvement in handeling. The upside is that the rear swaybar is identical to the V35/350z. The front is different.

Cheers

Andy

Dolphin make sway bars. Don't know the dimensions and they cost a bomb, but they certainly make 'em!

you have an axis and you want it lowered?? i thought they were pretty low to begin with!!

Same ride height as an RS/RX, bud.

So not that low at all.

Edited by iamhe77

really? maybe the one i looked at was already lowered... and yeah, not that low at all :laugh:

Maybe it was the wheels arch extension/flares that the Axis has than made it look lower.

Edited by iamhe77