SAU Community

Cruise This Weekend

sami_

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I started the cruise with under 1/4 tank of petrol left, and made it to the truck stop without running out of fuel o_O

The first leg was so long I was ready to ring Kralos and tell him to come pick me up, and we'll go find a fuel station and a jerry can hahah

Got 430kms and still no fuel light, woot

Ryan you should have followed Bubba & turned off in stead of going WRONG way Dude would use less fuel LOL,as he had your map :blink: ,

Yeh probably hahah

Oh well, sorry I was going a bit slower in front of you chuckie. Running in a new clutch!

PS. When they took the old clutch out we found out I had a Nismo Chromolloy Flywheel woot! Lucky me :blink:

Good turn out I thought. Saw all the usual crew there (except for Robert, where were you hiding mate?) and a few others (met Bubba for instance).

Went to pick up Jess33 before rendeavousing at the first meet point, got to her house realised I was pretty tired and then saw the epicness of the first stage (yeah, I got a map!) and we decided not to cruise. Cruised with a few guys on the Grahame Farmer, so that was at least fun.

Next event I shall be there and shall stick the whole night out!

i was there i just got there a bit late and was with HK princess the whole night

redhr32 i think you were following my if i was the red 34

i think my car was the only red 34 i saw on the cruise

either way it was a adventure

Hank i didnt meet you =[

Only person i met was Kerr (Rob) dude nice car!

=]

yea my car does alrigh hey ahaha u will get there soon :blink: since i havent done much to it yet... also im looking for a set of stock 34 rims tell me if u selling yours

Yaa it may have me behind you.....through the hills and to the truckstop i had a white 180sx behind me and the yellow integra was behind that, then on the highway etc that yellow integra was infront of me and so was that white r34 gt-t with the LED's

I was following you for a bit skyryan, nice 33 BTW. We were next to each other and i was behind that bayside blude 34gtr that was poppin' flames about ever 2 seconds lol

yea i know i have stockies still i want another pair to paint etc will look sooper sexy

alsoooooooo bubba reply to my PM