SAU Community

White R33 Stolen (Recovered)

R33_Cam

was in the $25-30 range. The guy said that they ordered some 3 weeks ago, and should be here later this week. Ill ring him in a couple of days, when hes got it ill let everyone know exactly how much, and maybe get a whole bunch and sell it at a cruise or something.

Hmmm the pepper spray sounds like a good idea....

I have considered a baseball bat, but really I would have to keep it in the boot and what good is it in there when someone runs up a jumps you? Also I heard its illegal to carry baseball bats etc in your car because of gang warefare etc.....

So put me down for pepper spray!

This incident plus what happened to b005t is the reason I'm getting an anti hijacking function added to my alarm.

If me the missus or daughter are driving the car and someone takes it off us they'll only get 2 minutes down the road before it shuts down and sits there with the alarm blaring.

cam, gary here (blue s13). thats some ****ed up ****.

i say we all take out their kneecaps. ****em up good n proper.. haha

oi 25GTT where in iluka are ya? i live there aswell.. there is a skyline close to me (so the old man says) and if its where i think it is its on a corner (circuit) close/next to a park, next to the beach?

if so lookout for a blue S13 with driftmonkey on window.. ive been fangin it around lately while dickin round with boost :

Hey thanks again guys for all your msg's, i feel heaps better now and look a bit more human now too

the police rekon they have a good idea who did it and are investigating, but im not holding my breath.

the pepper spray is a really good idea and ill definately be up for some aswell, as soon as it comes in.

also those anti-hijacking alarms, can anyone tell me about them, or better still tell me where i can get one.

hopefully ill be back on the road soon, and being a bit more cautious when someone asks for a cigarette.

Thanks again guys all your support its made me feel a bit more positive on things

( And dont worry if it is written off i WILL be getting another 'LINE)