SAU Community

White R33 Stolen (Recovered)

R33_Cam

Thursday the 15th of August was a bad night for me, this is just some advice for all of you car owners out there.

Watch out for people that you dont know that come up to you and ask you for a cigarette, cause they might just turn around and start bashing you for your car keys....

Well thats what happened to me on that un-fortunate night, the guy looked as calm as can be and then he just turned on me.

I ended up in hospital, with 8 stitches between my eyes, black eye, tooth knocked out (boots are hard when they are kicking you in the face) and a totally cut up face, and to top it off the car was in a high speed chase, the guy ran 23 red lights, and the cops couldn't keep up, and it ended up a bit wrecked in the South Perth area (Minus my front suspension and front rim and front bumper), the panel beater says over $10,000 damage.

Sorry for the long message, but just a word of warning for all u guys (and gal's) to just watch yourselves and try not to become another victim......

Until next time

R33_Cam

Guest KILLER-T

WTF were you in your car or did this guy follow you on foot to get your keys.I think thats got to be about the worst thing i have seen on this forum i hope you have a quick recovery

Cameron,

That sucks mate. Glad to hear that you are OK though as you could have been hurt worse. Good luck getting back on the road mate...I know what it feels like not to have your 'line.

Best wishes,

Micko.

BTW did they catch the c@&t that did it?

thats ****ing terrible! its events like these which make you wonder if its worth owning a skyline..... sure theyre awesome cars but if your endagering your life everytime you take it out on the road.....

what a ****ed up place perth is becoming:mad:

Get well soon R33_Cam!

I saw an article in the West Aussie today about a Skyline chased and crashed in Beldon. Except that this article said that the car is a GTR not a GTST and the chase was up to 170km/hr. I'm assuming that the article got the car wrong.

Get well soon! Hope Perth's not getting as F&*%ed up as Sydney....:D

Best wishes

hey guys thanks for all the msg's

in reply to some, it happened in the northern suburbs in the craigie/beldon area, near the macca's and the BP on ocean reef road, i wasnt in the car at the time, i was standing next to it on the pasenger side talking to my mate (who also got a broken nose) and thats when it happened, all very quickly!!!!

It was the article in the saturdays west australian " 170KM/h Car Chase" but yeah they got the car wrong, they said it was a GTR, hehehe, ohh well theres one good thing, everyone thinks i own a GTR.

now just have to go through all the hassles of insurance.....

and i hope they catch the F**KERS

ill keep use posted

Thanks again for the msg's, it lightens me up a bit :P

Originally posted by R33_Cam

hey guys thanks for all the msg's

in reply to some, it happened in the northern suburbs in the craigie/beldon area, near the macca's and the BP on ocean reef road, i wasnt in the car at the time, i was standing next to it on the pasenger side talking to my mate (who also got a broken nose) and thats when it happened, all very quickly!!!!

Oh no I live around there aswell, actually in Iluka about 5 minutes up Marmion Ave but i know exactly where you are talking about! I have seen many cars congregate around there skylines holdens at the maccas some nights.... can you remember what the guys look like? Did crimestoppers manage to get any photos of them in the paper? If so i will keep a look out for ya and call ya if i see em!

I am sure i speak on behalf of everyone hear when i say that is bad news dude and we all hope you make a quick recovery in time to run over them or a drive by! :headshot:

Also did you get your stitches done at joondalup hospital? the wait there is appaling! i had my head cracked open a while ago and i was sitting in waiting with blood spurting from my head for AGES!!! i ended up swearing at the nurse i don't normally loose my temper but in that situation it couldn't be helped!

lots of people carry big sticks in the car next to them, i do, and know a few people who do too. I do martial arts, so i went to where i get my supplies from, and the advice given was sticks are too big, slow and illegal.

The best thing i was told was pepper spray (not capsicum spray), the proper stuff that shoots out like a jet, and burns, and takes the guys breath away, accurate to 3 or 4 metres, and able to hit multiple attackers. It is completely legal, fits on a key ring, cheap, and you can even shoot from inside your car. Im waiting for the next shipment.

Yeh might be a good idea.

I reckon i can swing my big iron bar with ruthless efficency. It only weighs like 10 kilos so u have to get em once:D

Still i wouldnt be too paranoid about this kinda stuff chances are it wont happen to you and if it does u wont be fast enough to see it coming:eek: