SAU Community

Exhaust Question

hi everybody!!! on my na r33 i'm running a 2 1/2in to 3in exhaust with a ballistic racing cat and no mufflers just the jasma twin cannons but there is like a long hot dog muffler i think it's a resionator on the rear section, just wondering if i have this removed will it make the exhaust louder or just sound like shit any help will be great thanks

it will make it heaps louder, not sure about the tone, on my mates rodeo, it didnt make a difference but on another mates EF fairmount ghia, the resinator he put on for a pink slip mad it sound f**kin stupid.

give it a go, if u dont like it, put it back on. im takin mine off too soon.

is ur car a dark greeny kinda colour?

ok cheers mate, coz as is the car's fairly loud, except at idle where it's quiet but it's not loud enough for my liking :( ... nah it's orange with black stripes

post-55681-1242643175_thumb.jpg

oh ok, yea let us no how it turns out.

yea i only just read that u were from red cliffe as i was readin ur last reply thing. there is a nice dark green goin around newy, loud as shit.

didn't get it removed, was told it would drone really badly so got a half size resonator put on and it sounds awesome. so just need extractors now...

so now got 2 1/2" front section with balistic racing cat to mini resonator then to 3" rear section with twin jasma cannons with 4"tips so looks and sounds great.

did you buy the car looking like that? cause i remember seeing one like that for sale aaaaaaaages ago. seemed to be for sale for a while if i remember correctly. but then most skylines are these days

did you buy the car looking like that? cause i remember seeing one like that for sale aaaaaaaages ago. seemed to be for sale for a while if i remember correctly. but then most skylines are these days

yeah still looks much the same except for exhaust, wing, front bar. it's was around morayfield for a while

Edited by NSM033

i just had a look at the big picture of the rear. there are some nice dents where the wing sits............

no dents just shadows and dirt and on either side of the boot lid there gromets pluging the holes where the old wing was

by dents i meant that the downforce and weight of the wing or how it is bolted in has made dents where the wing actually sits. it has pushed into the boot. it could just be the photo, but in the photo it really does look dented at the base of the left left hand side of the left support of the wing