SAU Community

R33 Gts25t - Ecu Remap By Toshi

Lads,

Had my ECU remapped my Toshi today.

Easily the best $500 bucks ive spent in a long long time. Its a rare event for me when i drive away from something genuinely thinking i got my moneys worth. This time its without question.

Toshi spent much of his sunday tuning my car until i was happy, explained every part of the process clearly and kept me completely involved. The car is absolutely flying and i couldnt be happier. His focused attitude and attention to detail was second to none, this was very apparent especially after dealing with peanut after peanut mechanic (and twice the cash) who obviously had no idea.

Id strongly recommend his services to anyone. He clearly knows his stuff, and takes the time to do it properly. Pretty bloody rare (and valuable) in my book. Ill take the car nowhere else.

Thanks again Toshi, we will speak soon about the intercooler etc.

Cheers,

Matt

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for yesterday Mattw_83

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any problems.

Lads,

Had my ECU remapped my Toshi today.

Easily the best $500 bucks ive spent in a long long time. Its a rare event for me when i drive away from something genuinely thinking i got my moneys worth. This time its without question.

Toshi spent much of his sunday tuning my car until i was happy, explained every part of the process clearly and kept me completely involved. The car is absolutely flying and i couldnt be happier. His focused attitude and attention to detail was second to none, this was very apparent especially after dealing with peanut after peanut mechanic (and twice the cash) who obviously had no idea.

Id strongly recommend his services to anyone. He clearly knows his stuff, and takes the time to do it properly. Pretty bloody rare (and valuable) in my book. Ill take the car nowhere else.

Thanks again Toshi, we will speak soon about the intercooler etc.

Cheers,

Matt

Yep he was good to me too. I got 190rwkw on 11psi R33 with std turbo but full exhaust etc.

Mine even was a bit strange with s1 ECU but s2 car and we did it via mail but he was very good, answered a lot of questions from me too. Definitely one of the best guys I've dealt with about Skylines.

If I lived in Sydney I'd just see him for servicing and everything.

Edited by simpletool

yeah great guy, had my s2 ecu remapped by him through mail also.

had a few hiccups but was more than helpful everytime i called him and everything was perfect in the end.

I have a r33 gtst with the mods below, do you think Toshi could hook me up. I would like to run 18 psi of boost on c16 fuel. Oh one problem I live in the Bahamas.

Mods:

FMIC

GREDDY PLENUM INTAKE

Q45 THROTTLE BODY

550CC INJECTORS

TOP MOUNT GT35R GARRETT TURBO

ACT STAGE THREE CLUTCH

TAIL BOV AND WASTGATE

STRAIGHT CATBACK EXHAUST

NISMO REGULATOR

HKS CONE FILTER

Thanks

UPDATED POST : I have a r33 gtst with the mods below, do you think Toshi could hook me up. I would like to run 18 psi of boost on c16 fuel. Oh one problem I live in the Bahamas.

Mods:

FMIC

GREDDY PLENUM INTAKE

Q45 THROTTLE BODY

550CC INJECTORS

TOP MOUNT GT35R GARRETT TURBO

ACT STAGE THREE CLUTCH

TAIL BOV AND WASTGATE

STRAIGHT CATBACK EXHAUST

NISMO REGULATOR

HKS CONE FILTER

Z32 MAF

Thanks

Edited by BahamaSky

Those are some serious mods!

Your best bet is to go full after market ECU and get some local to tune it.

These remaps suit more to guys with standard to hi flow turbos that have the "standard" modification

I have an R33 GTS-t 96, with:

FMIC

3" Exaust (pretty Sure)

Pod (Enclosed)

Manual boost control (not sure if it works)

Rest is stock

Just wondering can i remap my standard ECU?

If so, what gains would i get?

How much would this cost?

also looking at installing a Auto Boost Controller to run 10psi, is it better to do this first?

Cheers

Cam

Thanks simpletool , stenve and Tangles.

I appreciated your thread!

Hi Cam84

I am able to remap std ecu.

Im not too sure how much gain but normally 185- 200kw.

Please check out this is thread.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Re...ml&hl=toshi

Toshi what about me any help for me I don't want an aftermarket ecu!

My thing is there is no one here in the bahamas that does good tuning, as a matter of fact we don't even have a dyno here. That is why I wanted an ecu tuned for my mods and from the threads i have read Toshi is the man. So I want him to tune my ecu.

My thing is there is no one here in the bahamas that does good tuning, as a matter of fact we don't even have a dyno here. That is why I wanted an ecu tuned for my mods and from the threads i have read Toshi is the man. So I want him to tune my ecu.

Problem with your situation is that the tune wont be perfect and would need to be touched up a little bit anyway.

Or this is what he said to me when i enquired about getting one to NZ. Its impossible for him to tune perfectly it to your atmospheric conditions, if you know what i mean.

You need wideband A/F meter and some tools for check ping (eg; S-AFC2).

This is minimum tools.