Heir To The Imports

RubyRS4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh pretty sure the last scan you have is around the mid 20 week mark they become to hard to see after that!!!

hmmm our last was exactly 20 weeks... why dont dont they do any more?

to estimate the babys size at birth etc?

spewin! i liked the scans :D

meh, just go get some more 4D ones lol

how is sienna anyway shane? sleeping well? stupid question?

i know ive already said it but congrats guys you deserve it :D

;)

You guys had been trying for a while.

Good to see some deserving parents :yes:

Ben, buy one of these each and combine postage?

lol i was all ready to click the buy now button until i read the bit where it says its not actually a respiratormask and comes wth no filters! hahahahahaha! ;)

Thanks again guys for your well wishes. We are so happy words cant explain it.

And sweetheart, we dont need to discuss go-karts, we're having a boy so its a given! You wouldnt want to deprive your son of a go-kart now would you? :yes:

Hey shane, i imagine sienna has been sleeping ok, after all, i have refrained from taking the black pearl out for a spin for the last few months! lol!

No Hunny... I won't deprive YOU of the go kart YOU want ;)

Ah, so your cunning plan is working then Ben? :yes:

Hey scandy, that was my thoughts exactly! hahahaha! If only i didnt think it would scare the lil man everytime i had to change him i would get it! lol! I need one of those robots holdens use, then i can reprogramme it for nappy changing duties! lol!

Our last scan was at around 20 weeks also.

Within 20 minutes of my little man being born I asked his mum how long until I could buy him his first car, and she looked at me funny.

At least your Mrs gets it mate - you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Congratulations by the way - you think you're happy and excited now, wait until he arrives.

I knew it was going to be awesome but I could never have imagined just how so.

You could kick start his interest in Skylines with these matchbox size R32's lol also has R33 and R34s on eBay, found one Stagea on Yahoo Japan Auctions

424f_1.JPG

lol i was all ready to click the buy now button until i read the bit where it says its not actually a respiratormask and comes wth no filters! hahahahahaha! :D

Thanks again guys for your well wishes. We are so happy words cant explain it.

And sweetheart, we dont need to discuss go-karts, we're having a boy so its a given! You wouldnt want to deprive your son of a go-kart now would you? :)

Hey shane, i imagine sienna has been sleeping ok, after all, i have refrained from taking the black pearl out for a spin for the last few months! lol!

Mate Sienna's doing just grand!! She's growing up way to quickly though, smiles and laughs and go's and ga's! It's just awesome :) She sleeps great as far as i know haha!!!!! She's only waking up once at night for a feed now so its getting better for Bianca for sure....One of these weekends we'll get round to your place we will!

Hey scandy, that was my thoughts exactly! hahahaha! If only i didnt think it would scare the lil man everytime i had to change him i would get it! lol! I need one of those robots holdens use, then i can reprogramme it for nappy changing duties! lol!

Want me to programme it for you? Its what i do ya know ;)

Our last scan was at around 20 weeks also.

Within 20 minutes of my little man being born I asked his mum how long until I could buy him his first car, and she looked at me funny.

At least your Mrs gets it mate - you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Congratulations by the way - you think you're happy and excited now, wait until he arrives.

I knew it was going to be awesome but I could never have imagined just how so.

Yup yup couldn't have said it better myself its such an exciting time!

Want me to programme it for you? Its what i do ya know :blink:

Hey shane, if you can get me one of the robots and reprogram it for nappy changing duties that would be awesome! :action-smiley-069:

pffft...nappy changing is for woosies....wait til theyre in pull ups and their crap ends up halfway up their backs.....poor little buggers...glad i dont remember being that young....mind you...back when i was a baby they probably used cloth nappies....ewwwwwwwwwwwwww......dont teach your kids to talk,cos as soon as they learn that, they learn how to talk back...lol....good luck with the pregnancy.....word of advice for the prenatal classes.....dont get too comfortable in the beanbags....our prenatal class knew how loud i snored after the first one :)