SAU Community

What Did You Drive Before The Skyline?

So befor i had the real thing i got by (and still do to get the racing bug outta me) by racing the Daytona machine i built... goes much faster and is HEAPS more forgiving than the Sline :)

it was one of the main attractions of my "PUB" i had in the garage... the "Pub's" gone now sadly, but the daytona machine still lives.

The second Vid got me a free case of Beer from ZOO Mag ;)

dude thats soooo sick!

i spesh like the seatbelts :ninja:

cheers, safety 1st hehehe, plus they kinda add to the immersion factor when i jump on the brakes and the seat throws me forward and get that feeling of the belts holding you in the seat

dude thats cool. so the seat chucks ya forward does it???

i was/still am looking at a good way to install some actuators under the seats to move them, but i have very limited outputs coming from the XBOX's to drive the actuators. i can take the force feedback Output, can use the GO pedal as an Output, and Brake pedal as an Output... need to combine these in a program to drive the actuators in a realistic feeling way. If only i could get a G-Force signal from the XBOX's or even a suspension position Signal... But then each game would be different anyway.

This system only works with limited PC games, and each game feels different, the games i use it with are GTR2, iRacing, GTREVO. It moves front to back and left to right, feels pretty awesome, when you change gears and jump on the brakes. The place that makes them is called FREX, they are in Japan, now i have 2 jap imports my gaming setup and my R33 lol...