SAU Community

Eoi: Surge Tank + 044 Pump And Braided Lines

Due to selling my car I no longer have a need for this and so i'm moving it on :ninja:

What is for sale:

1.5L stainless surge tank with about 4m of braided lines all up with speedflow connections feeding to a bosch 044 pump with bracket. Has an ezyflow inline filter included as well. I ran this with the standard in tank pump feeding into it and it worked a treat.

Surge tanks are the best way of ensuring a nice steady flow and good supply of fuel to your engine. Came out of an r33 and is perfect for just reinstallation in the same spot due to the length of the hoses.

madfuelsetup.jpg

Price $450 delivered :laugh:

Due to selling my car I no longer have a need for this and so i'm moving it on :ninja:

What is for sale:

1.5L stainless surge tank with about 4m of braided lines all up with speedflow connections feeding to a bosch 044 pump with bracket. Has an ezyflow inline filter included as well. I ran this with the standard in tank pump feeding into it and it worked a treat.

Surge tanks are the best way of ensuring a nice steady flow and good supply of fuel to your engine. Came out of an r33 and is perfect for just reinstallation in the same spot due to the length of the hoses.

madfuelsetup.jpg

Price $450 delivered :laugh:

Yeah as above i'm selling my car and taking a few things out and selling seperately.

No need for custom work or headaches making up custom bits and pieces. It's all there and ready to go! I'll take some more pics of it today hopefully.

PM me if interested:)

Yes it would be fine. It has supplied enough for over 320rwkw on a gts-t so i would imagine it is more than capable for all skyline street setups.

Pretty firm on the price at the moment as it cost me a lot more and all the braided + fittings as well..

Thanks for all the interest:)