SAU Community

Qld Suck!

JAS-25T

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA...

Somebody sounds scared that they're going to get smashed like usual....

check out ur second photo... NSW going for the grab... lol...

I like how the pic of the happy New south welsh men is from at least 5 yrears ago Luke Lewis, Trent Waterhouse, Luke Rooney, Matt Gidley

It was from an Era when they were actually compeditive!

Lols

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break.

The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when

you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything

inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is

colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer NSW fans. They're heartless, spineless,

gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."

Three guys - a Tasmanian, a Queenslander and a New South Welshman - are out walking along the beach together one day.

They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the genie.

The Tasmanian says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Queenslander was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around

Queensland, so that we can run our own State how we feel, and no hippie southerner can tell us what to do. I want it so nothing and no-one will get in for all eternity."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Queensland.

The New South Welshman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The New South Welshman says, "Fill it up with water."

A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy "half" a head of lettuce.

The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce. The man was insistent that the boy ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, 'Some a***hole wants to buy a half a head of lettuce.'

As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, 'and this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half'.

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way. Later the manager found the boy and said 'I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?'

'Queensland, sir,' the boy replied.

'Well, why did you leave Queensland,' the manager asked.

The boy said, 'Sir, there's nothing but whores and rugby league players up there.'

'Really!' said the manager. 'My wife is from Queensland!'

The boy replied, "No shit??? Who did she play for?'"

those joke fail fairly badly

so in summary NSW sucks a humour and league

P.s. if the cockroach in the first joke was so smart he would have realised the the Murray-Darling starts in QLD and would fill the state pretty quickly with our new impervious wall and he could have saved his wish and maybe used it to get a team capable of say....winning origin?

5003.jpg

r151533_540344.jpg

look what you losers have.

r128333_512682.jpg

really doesnt suprise me you NSW guys are queer posting up photos of supposedly "grown NSW football stars" groping a real professional.

lol fags :D and yes the racist bish is queer too i think she defected state and tried but failed to fit in QLD..

Real professional? LOL if he could tackle he'd be a half decent player....

Also.... heard that surgeon joke before, but not with that ending. Using an old joke with a new ending = FAIL :D :D

Go the Blues!!!

1 question to you qld'ers.... are you happy about having kiwi's and NSW blokes in your team???

Let the flaming begin!! hahaha