SAU Community

Bmc Carbon Dynamic Airbox

Ok I've done a search and nothing came up so I just want to know I'd anyone has one on their r32/33/34. Because they are 100% enclosed and a cop wouldn't know what he's looking at because it's black carbon and just looks like a cylinder really I'm pondering getting one ($400 delivered from America).

If anyone is using one please show me some pics of how you used the piping so it sucks air straight from the front bar. Although if it really is a problem I doubt I'd need to but for best results it would be done this way

Ok I've done a search and nothing came up so I just want to know I'd anyone has one on their r32/33/34. Because they are 100% enclosed and a cop wouldn't know what he's looking at because it's black carbon and just looks like a cylinder really I'm pondering getting one ($400 delivered from America).

If anyone is using one please show me some pics of how you used the piping so it sucks air straight from the front bar. Although if it really is a problem I doubt I'd need to but for best results it would be done this way

Yeah with good results (two smaller ones on a GTR), plus they are cheaper than 400 locally from LINK international in qld (BMC distributor). I just looked at this months specials sheet and all three sizes are listed as being reduced ... timing :laugh:

not sure how this gets you around cop troubles if you have a FMIC, would still stick out like dog bollocks - don't know if other states have the 2 intake mod rules, but if you do, doesn't help if you're running a FMIC