SAU Community

Skyline Owners

Hardcore Princess

So im not sure if we actually have a monthly set cruise for sauwa...

But as i went on a silviawa cruise last night i figured why dont we do a monthly cruise aswell...

I figured maybe we could have it the first monday of every month or something..

Never many cruises during the week and most people are usually busy on weekends.. so yeah...

Whos keen? Or is there already something like this..?

Let me know n shit =)

**Note this will only be for skylines not imports like our other cruises..**

:D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righteo well as mr president said these cruises can not be affiliated with the SAUWA Club..

So i still say there be a monthly cruise for skylines only..

A chance for everyone to catch up, yarn shit and have some fun during the week...

So whos keen for that?

Sounds like a great idea! But i would never be able to do one on a school night :D

i get up for work at 5am!

then again, once in awhile I'd probably be able to jump in! screw work.

I'll be be up for that! I've heard about the SilviaWA one and how well it works. Instead of you two doing all the work, maybe a small group who can plan, write and practice the cruises each month? I'd be willing to help out if you wanted.

yeah thats sounds good to me =]

if you have msn send me your hotmail and well organise it more

pm if you guys are interested in becoming a team member ie organising n shit =]

na_goodness ill put you down

So im not sure if we actually have a monthly set cruise for sauwa...

But as i went on a silviawa cruise last night i figured why dont we do a monthly cruise aswell...

I figured maybe we could have it the first monday of every month or something..

Never many cruises during the week and most people are usually busy on weekends.. so yeah...

Whos keen? Or is there already something like this..?

Let me know n shit =)

**Note this will only be for skylines not imports like our other cruises..**

how can we assure that skylines only?

and no commies that doin 100 in 60 zone? :)

:bunny:

Sounds good! I just hope it's on a week that i'm back haha, but I wouldn't ask that you organise it around me, that's selfish :bunny: Would just mean 1 less zawesome skyline :)

But in any case I'd be up for attending a monthly cruise! would it be weekend like Friday night sorta thing? or weeknight haha

I'd be well up for this.

:P

While you're away Olivia, CJ, Tobin and I thought we'd try and hold the fort by organising a cruise for the 19/20th. About to post initially about it now =] Since you're kinda cheif of those sorta things are you cool with that?

Reckon that one way to possibly thwart idiots dragging their ford/holden yobbo's along to cruises is to either grab numbers of the members who actually want to participate in the cruise and send out mass SMS say an hour before an agreed meet time for the cruise as to where it is. NOT posting the route on the forum and ONLY handing out maps to people who are the owners/drivers of their skyline. Either that or seeing as SMS is not very economically viable for the person organizing it unless they have a plan with an unlimited SMS cap, send out private forum mail messages an hour or 2 before the meet time. But either way, the day should be set in advance of course, then people just have to wait to hear where to head to as the meet point.

-Chris

ok well im gonna do the map tonight...

and instead of me sending out 30 or whatever msg (yeah im a tightass lol)

well just have our meeting point (city west) and go about it how we usually do

and yes maps will only be given to SKYLINE OWNERS..

i dont think well have to much trouble with other cars n shit its on a weeknight and its only on our forums

so yeah it will be first week on july ill be back on the 28th anyway

so will see everyone then =]]]

heh, unfortunately saying "it's only on our forums..." doesn't stop people from everywhere else seeing it and telling their mates, weeknight or not >.< But regardless, being a weeknight should deter some of the bogans.

I run the SilviaWA cruise every month and we only ever have 1 or 2 non Silvia's show up and they are normally members off the forums anyways.

Never had just randoms in commodores show up since i have been running them.

I think its a awesome idea for SAU to run monthly cruises :)

^5

well if u want to keep it "skylines only" maybe put this in members area and make it members only eh? even tho there r afew members who arnt skyline owners still gives them a chance to come down.

well for a bunch of newbies ur doing well ill be at ur cruise wish we would do it on a sunday or somthing cause during the week is a bit nuts but hey and just ask me i have a real good way of getting rid of unwanted ppl ask the ppl who know me lol or just look for the bummblebee