SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy- Almost Every Make And Model

hungryGTR

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 June - 15 July - 15 August - 15 Septermber Thats 3 months mate. As for waiting 4 months ill started sending orders through about the end of this month so the majority are done then. I cant really change the end date know that is has been publicized as from what ive seen there will be a rush probably starting around the end of this month. If people dont feel comfortable waiting for them then there really isnt much i can do. They can always buy them from 300zx.com.au and not have to wait, that up to them and they can pay $395 for the privilege. I think im doing people a big enough favour to start screwing around with dates and stuff. It was set out at the beginning and all details were outlines in the first post, other than that there isnt much more i can do. And from past experiences ive seen that heaps of people want mats once the groupbuy ends and people post pics of what they receive, im doing them a favour by giving them ample time to decide and not miss out. Once this one is done, i might be able to do one for before i head back to uni and that will be shorter and pretty much for those that missed out on the first (this) groupbuy. But thats still up in the air if i do a second round.

re: IP laws, etc, etc... technically everything would be a copyright infringement. Nissan logo's/fonts, 'S' logos, any manufacturer name, etc... all that stuff is no different to 'Nismo' - if matcraft are not worried about having manufacturers names on their mats, there is no difference in having performance brands on the mat either.

GTT nismo mats have an aluminium backing plate for the logo as far as i know, so they would be significantly different anyway.

i'm in 100% if 'nismo' (white lettering, red 'o') can be done at normal prices like the other words. I'm sure many will buy mats if 'nismo' is made available as a 'normal' option.

and for an R34, would getting the words on everything EXCEPT the centre-back mat be classified as custom? or could i just pay the $105 and specify for no word to be stitched into the centre-back mat?

lastly (sorry) is there a price for 5 mats, without ANY writing on them what-so-ever?

cheers,

daniel

Hey mate they cant do Nismo, HKS etc

Is it at all possible to get the boot carpets aswell? As my 180s boot carpet is a simple cutout. And

Having that in matching black would look great

Hey mate they cant do it at this stage, they could get a pattern and do a run if there was enough interest though so see if you can get enough guys from nissansilvia.com or something and i can organise it them.

I notice there's a hole for them at the bottom, am I right to assume that this will line up with the thing that holds the matts in place on the r33? Therefore won't move around.

Anyone have this on their r33 can you confirm this so I can order a set.

Yeah mate will line up with the factory clips as they take all the measurements of factory mats to make these. It will be just like the pics you find on the SUpra forums with the guy using the clips to hold them in. Even if you dont have the clip they have a crushed rubber backing where the mats wont slip around.

ONE MONTH LEFT BUMP

Also looks like in about 2 weeks ill start sending through the most up to date order and then for the remaining two week ill be sending them all the orders that pop up then. So they should all be made a day after the groupbuy ends. So about 15 September ill close it and the remaining few will be made. Then a week to get to me and then a few days from me to get to you :P

Just though i'd let you guys know that if i dont respond to your emails or queries right away that im really flat out with everything to do with my brothers wedding on the 22nd of this month so please be patient and ill get back to you as soon as possible. Chances are that i will be able to reply pretty quickly as normal but yeah thought i would inform you guys just encase :-)

Hate mate thats no problem. As for the postage side of things ive already told people i cant do pick up so i really cant change that now otherwise it would be unfair to those i said pick up isnt possible. Only reason for pick up not been available is that when i send them all out then im than with the groupbuy up if i allow people to do local pick up i have to chase it up until all sets are picked up. So it could get messy and really time consuming and as ive said before these go for $395 on 300zx.com.au so im saving people heaps and therefore need a little compromise so i dont get stuck using even more time once the groupbuy is finished chasing up people that done pick them up etc.

Hope thats cool and you understand where im coming from :D