SAU Community

Rb25 Turbo Upgrades

Hey guys, a few things I wouldnt mind offloading... Looking for a change!

Item: Garrett GT3040R, 0.82r, 0.70 a/r

Description: Turbo is brand new, I have the receipt somewhere. It has been running on my RB25 for about 5000km's on 16psi max boost. Made 360rwhp through a built auto and 4000rpm stall and I have hit 116mph with 1700kgs and woeful 60 foot time. Not laggy at all, can provide a dyno sheet if someone would like. Full boost by 4000rpm. Exhaust housing is ceramic coated, and will come with a dump pipe to suit external gate setup.

Reason: Genuine!

Cost: Not sure, $1400ono? Would like to get rid of it real soon so please make an offer!

Item: Japanese Exhaust Manifold, ceramic coated and match ported (not bad at all)

Description: Has been on my RB25 for about 10,000km and has flowed as much as 392rwhp through an auto box. Is in excellent condition, has some staining on the coating because of an oil leak but otherwise is perfect. Has not cracks. Has setup for external gate, which is loacted in correct position below the collectors. Have never had any boost issues.

Reason: Same as above!

Cost: $250

Will sell together cheaper if someone wants!

Oops. Contact Details - easiest just to pm me on here for now!

Cheers,

Matt.

Edited by cactus

is the turbo bolt on,if it is i am intereested in buying it,if not how much mods do i need to fitt it

Not really bolt on mate.

It would be best to purchase the manifold and external gate aswell... that way you would only need an exhaust and intercooler piping. But I would suggest fuel pump + possibly injectors and FMIC (might get away with using stock injectors) if you wanted to chase big HP.

Not really bolt on mate.

It would be best to purchase the manifold and external gate aswell... that way you would only need an exhaust and intercooler piping. But I would suggest fuel pump + possibly injectors and FMIC (might get away with using stock injectors) if you wanted to chase big HP.

look i am interested in both together where r u and wats ur best price