SAU Community

Cheap As Sh*t Sale Rb25, R32 Performance Parts Galore

Hey everyone,

i still have a few parts lying around which i need gone this WEEK. Have had lots of interest, however alot of tyre-kickers also.

So, i am setting some new prices, which are ridiculously cheap for some items. Prices are FIRM, as i bleive that they are cheap enough already

RB25 LONG MOTOR (170,XXX KM.S)

COMES WITH ALL STOCK PARTS MINUS TURBO, ENGINE NEVER SAW MORE THAN 14PSI OF BOOST, PUSHED OUT A HEALTHY 250RWKW NEVER HAD A PBORLEM WITH IT

$1500 PICK UP MELBOURNE

APEXI POWER FC NO H/C FOR RB25 $900 PICK UP

TEIN HR COILOVERS R32 GTS-T HEIGHT ADJ W/C-SPANNERS $600

LEATHER RECARO SEATS FROM EVO 9 MR WITH RAILS FOR R33 - MINT CONDITION $3000 PAIR W/RAILS

SPATS FRONT STRUT BRACE $60

CUSCO STYLE REAR STRUT BRACE $50

HEADLIGHTS (RE-CO'D BRANDE NEW GLOBES, WIRING, SEALS) $200 PICK UP

RETURN FLOW INTERCOOLER W/CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL PIPING $350

TRUST CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM (12 MTHS OLD) $350

3" FRONT PIPE RB20/25 $100

SPLIT DUMP PIPE $70

PLENTY OF OTHER PARTS AVAILABLE, PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL DETAILS AND I WILL SEND PICS THRU.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED, NEED THESE PARTS GONE

will give u 700 for the motor with no turbo no looms no harness no coilpacks

hey mate,

700 is peanuts for a healthy motor, even without turbo and all that other stuff.

I'll measure the cooler up tmrw and post pictures for everyone to see.

Have replied to all PMs, and anyone requesting pictures of the cooler or TEINS let me know i will be sending those pics out tmrw afternoon

Thank you everyone

Alitan - i'm quite firm on getting $1500 for the motor as it is i believe that is cheap enough already. At this stage i'm not willing to take any further parts off it.

Ash - i have already told ppl that i am including the c-spanners in the coilover package , if this changes i will lete u know.

Everyone waiting on pics of the cooler and coilovers, i wont be able to get them to you guys tonight as due to work i was unable to obtain pics of them before the wrecking yard that my car in sitting shut, so i will have to get them to everyone tmrw.

Thanks everyone for their patience, i have been completely inundated with requests and am doing my best to get back to you all in a timely fashion

Thanks again

Nzm