SAU Community

Rims For N/a

Hank scorpio- where can i find Work and Volt rims, i have seen Volt rims on some of my mates cars in sydney, they dont look to bad.

Since you're in NSW you could chat to the guys at Croyden Racing Developments. They deal with Racing Hart, Work and Volk/Rays Engineering (Volk and Rays Engineering are the same company, they also make the "Nismo" branded wheels). These guys are also an SAU trader.

http://www.croydonracingdevelopments.com/

You could also contact Wheelworx in South Australia, these guys deal with a large range of wheels. (May be a little more expensive then CRD)

http://wheelworx.com.au/

You can also buy Work Wheels from the people themselves located I believe in New Zealand.

http://www.work-wheels.com.au/

And as -Jimmy- suggested email Jesse Streeter. He will return your enquiry quickly and can get you anything out of Japan!

http://www.jessestreeter.com/

Hope that helps mate!

Edited by Hank Scorpio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i asked tempe tyres if they could do that for the shadow rims on the first page. but they r only a distributar yea? they couldnt do it any way.

im gonna give argy tyres and bob janes and all them, see wat they have in a 4x114.3

ur gna have a hard time finding some nice 4stud rims that look normal on ur NA unless u can fork out a grand or 2 lol..i know i did :) most of the 4 stud rims u can find will fit but the offset is screwed and will sit behind ur guards, i got fed up and converted mine 2 5 stud and finding rims was a piece of cake ..looks ALOT betta too ;)

I got the rims today and am all happy with it :)

except for the center cap ..... It wont stay on because the hub keeps poping it off (the metal piece with split pin in it sticks out) dont know how to over come this because the cap stays on and i go to tighten the nuts and as the last nut goes on its too much and it pops the cap off.

I got the rims today and am all happy with it :yes:

except for the center cap ..... It wont stay on because the hub keeps poping it off (the metal piece with split pin in it sticks out) dont know how to over come this because the cap stays on and i go to tighten the nuts and as the last nut goes on its too much and it pops the cap off.

Ohh dat sux.

Post up some pics, interested to see what they look like :P

umm no i have the stock 4 stud.

Yeah my dad is going to grind 2mm of the 6mm of metal thats there after the split in. I dont think this will be a problem, hes only shortening the metal and leaving some beef on it.

OR

i can get some really thin spacers, i only need 2mm!!!

I dont have tyres on the rims but i took a picture anyway :)

P7030153.jpg

The kitty fell asleep next to them :D ^>

There sweet.

17x7

+42 offset

they are still under my guards with that offset so its all good :D

i can get 8piston Brembos in under these.

Edited by central coast person

My dad fixed the problem today. He jacked the car and took the old rims off but it on bricks (HAHA looks funny like that) and look at what we could do and the rear hubs actually got a shorter thread and the split pin sits closer to the chassis so that metal thread isnt as long so my rims fir on without modding anything .... on the rear

The front we chopped 2mm of the 6mm thread before the pin and they fit fine now.

All sweet :P

yeah no problem. ill get the tyres on them. Ive only got 10% tread on the front right and 80% on the rest. Ive got to get the CV fixed :)

Anyone know who does a good CV? i really need it because i have grease all through my front right guard and my tyre is almost dead.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone kno if there is a rim simular to those used on the R33 GTR.. i think a set on my r32 would look awesome, but its 4 stud and i dont think nissan made rims looking like those in 4 stud.

help?

There are rims out there, you just need to know what you want and know how to find it.

Ditch searching from Tempe. What's your budget?

Something along the lines of these suit your criteria of 18 inch 4 stud.

18x8.5J+29

18x9.5J+29

img_122015_7466683_1.jpg

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p140223242

Alternatively if you're dedicated you could do the turbo brake upgrade, and have better brakes with a larger variety of 18" wheels to choose from.

-Jimmy.

Dont give it away to everyone else Jimmy!..

I wanted these for mine!..

:laugh:

Of course.. I think Ill be getting a pair.. their eye wateringly expensive.. so ghetto miss matched rims for a while..

Edited by GTS4WD