SAU Community

Cops On Collier Rd

wayde

I wonder if my 34 gtt 's stock bov is too loud? :wub:

yep HW patrol on morely drive pulled me saying i had a aftermarket one on. when i finally convinced them they started on my strut bar how it isnt safe having it, i told them it comes from the factory like that and the pits okayed it when my car was complied. they didnt believe me and told me to get a permit for it or i would get a sticker for it...... :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolwut? are you on the propaganda band wagon too?!

Not so much on the propaganda band wagon but my own band wagon that eventually the crime will match the punishment... i am sick of hoon laws being unjust compared to other laws... i am not against the hoon laws being there as i think they have merit in some ways i am just against it being a worse punishment then Drink driving...

i agree on hoon laws (im sick of idiots thrashing there cars down my street) and i do use the hotline but i just hate the fact that the popo mainly target imports. i sure your modded import would be safer to drive then that vn that blazed past a school zone at 100km/h also +1 for the drink/drug driving thing they should lose their cars for sure!

f**k, in response to that. Im going over the pits tommorow and i hope i dont get shat on :) for my stock BOV

I also better change the air filter to the stock one too right?

f**k, in response to that. Im going over the pits tommorow and i hope i dont get shat on :) for my stock BOV

I also better change the air filter to the stock one too right?

Your Air filter should be fine as long as it is secured.

Secured at two points I believe.. I just used some scrap ally sheet to cut a couple of brackets out and bolted them to where the airbox used to be.

o noes my stock bov is going to be found and my front strut oh crap!!! i'm DOOOMED!

....ridiculous i tell you... i might sign up to be a cop JUST to goto the boss 'your a f**king dick send everyone here to a mechanic course NOW'

yep HW patrol on morely drive pulled me saying i had a aftermarket one on. when i finally convinced them they started on my strut bar how it isnt safe having it, i told them it comes from the factory like that and the pits okayed it when my car was complied. they didnt believe me and told me to get a permit for it or i would get a sticker for it...... :)

your kidding?

im frigging almost speechless about your post mate

how frustrating would it be to loose time and money going to the pits for stock components?....

why do they do this to you guys over there?

they started on my strut bar how it isnt safe having it, i told them it comes from the factory like that and the pits okayed it when my car was complied. they didn't believe me and told me to get a permit for it or i would get a sticker for it

oh come on! i know kids that would be able to work out that it wouldn't pose a threat!

this is retarded and yes im having a rant but i feel for you both in s.a and w.a

how f**king stupid are these cops? i mean is there not alot to do there? are they to afraid to police the bikers and indigenous populations that have issues with alcoholism?

this rant will go nowhere

but to the many members who are cops on here "good one dick heads!"

(oh and to the non dickhead cops keep up the good work fellas)

do some sort of basic vehicle component identification course ffs!

raghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

your kidding?

im frigging almost speechless about your post mate

how frustrating would it be to loose time and money going to the pits for stock components?....

why do they do this to you guys over there?

oh come on! i know kids that would be able to work out that it wouldn't pose a threat!

this is retarded and yes im having a rant but i feel for you both in s.a and w.a

how f**king stupid are these cops? i mean is there not alot to do there? are they to afraid to police the bikers and indigenous populations that have issues with alcoholism?

this rant will go nowhere

but to the many members who are cops on here "good one dick heads!"

(oh and to the non dickhead cops keep up the good work fellas)

do some sort of basic vehicle component identification course ffs!

raghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wonder if they will make me take the rear strut out of the zed, you know, the one with big Z logo on it that cant be removed...

i wonder if they will make me take the rear strut out of the zed, you know, the one with big Z logo on it that cant be removed...

going by the cocks patroling the streets looks like the chances are high lol

I got done for a stock GTR bov before. So thats pretty lame.

Went on a Mandurah cruise yesterday and cops rocked up to one of our meet points, then highway patrol arrived.

They asked what we were doing and said if we don't cause any trouble they won't give us any.

Was good to see that for once

I got done for a stock GTR bov before. So thats pretty lame.

Went on a Mandurah cruise yesterday and cops rocked up to one of our meet points, then highway patrol arrived.

They asked what we were doing and said if we don't cause any trouble they won't give us any.

Was good to see that for once

So did you remove the stock bov and plug the hole?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/834597...th-website-help

this ones kinda stupid (the driver, that is)! ford driver, losing two cars.

the cops are getting all cocky, i just hate the way they talk in the article.

who the hell has such a boring life that they send in footage they found on FACEBOOK of someone doing burn outs.

can we send in footage of all those 'perfect' drivers who dont know how to drive, who go really slow or sporadically change lanes???