not needed

Price and Payment Conditions:

$1700

Extra Info:

Pictures:

will be up over the weekend

Contact Details:

PM or Call/SMS 0401 121 962

After discovering my 32 GTS4 is running a rb25 and stagea manual ECU and series 2 RB25 AFM (pink tag), i thought I would post up in here, as their isn't too many manual conversion kits going to suit a stagea.

R33 AWD GTS4 gearbox, clutch and brake pedal, and clutch master and slave, clutch, flywheel, all bolts for manual conversion and gearbox mount, ECU, tailshaft, all nuts, bolts, mounts everything you need to convert to manual - $1700

if you need pictures let me know, but will try and get some up ASAP, digi camera is on loan atm. not back until sunday afternoon.

handbrake?

What clutch is it? How many ks on the box? Is it nice and tight :D no one likes a boux with a previous hard life :(

Clutch i will need to inspect when box removed from motors.

kms on gearbox is unknown, but is tight. car was a personal import and looked after that well, the dash looks brand new, and all door trims and interior trims are mint, no boost controller on the call, only mods was cooler and exhaust.

Will have gearbox off sunday, so will grab some pics of clutch and all the gear that comes with.

Also handbrake? what are you in need of there??

Clutch i will need to inspect when box removed from motors.

kms on gearbox is unknown, but is tight. car was a personal import and looked after that well, the dash looks brand new, and all door trims and interior trims are mint, no boost controller on the call, only mods was cooler and exhaust.

Will have gearbox off sunday, so will grab some pics of clutch and all the gear that comes with.

This is far from a stagea manual conversion kit.

Plus it is only the lighter gtst box, not a gtr box, worth no more than $400-500

People do your research before considering buying this.

Sorry for the post, but the title is very misleading.

This is far from a stagea manual conversion kit.

Plus it is only the lighter gtst box, not a gtr box, worth no more than $400-500

People do your research before considering buying this.

Sorry for the post, but the title is very misleading.

Great Post - but I dont see your reasoning for what "YOU" think its worth. I don't see anywhere in my original post that I mentioned this being a GTR box. And i'm sure every one always goes to buy GTR running gear when the do a stagea manual conversion.

it will bolt upto a RB25 stagea for manual conversion, as I HAVE ALREADY done this conversion on a stagea for a mate.

Gearbox with bolts - worth 400 - 500 (as you "THINK)

clutch - $200 - $300 second hand (depends on brand)

flywheel with all bolts - $50 - $100 (i'm sure a import wrecker always hold onto flywheel bolts)

Clutch master, slave, clutch and brake pedal - $300

Gearbox cross member - $100

Stagea MANUAL ECU RB25 neo - $250 +

Tailshaft - $200

So for what my asking price is - it all adds up.

I think YOU should do YOUR research before considering posting

and title is not misleading - it is to convert a auto stagea to a manual that runs a RB25 DET.

Erm.... you say you've done this conversion before?? The Stagea runs a foot brake for parking, so any manual conversion will require a handbrake lever, boot and cabling...

For the record, 99% of the manual conversions I have heard of (including mine) have used GTR gearboxes, diffs etc...

It will bolt upto a RB25 stagea for manual conversion, as I HAVE ALREADY done this conversion on a stagea for a mate.

Gearbox with bolts - worth 400 - 500 (as you "THINK)

clutch - $200 - $300 second hand (depends on brand)

flywheel with all bolts - $50 - $100 (i'm sure a import wrecker always hold onto flywheel bolts)

Clutch master, slave, clutch and brake pedal - $300

Gearbox cross member - $100

Stagea MANUAL ECU RB25 neo - $250 +

Tailshaft - $200

So for what my asking price is - it all adds up.

I think YOU should do YOUR research before considering posting

and title is not misleading - it is to convert a auto stagea to a manual that runs a RB25 DET.

Japanese Motor Sport pricing

GTS-4 box $450, R32 GTR box $500 or R33 GTR $650

http://www.japanesemotorsport.com.au/prod_specials/1

I would not play more than $50 for a s/hand clutch with unknown km's. You can a stock standard clutch for $200 plus

Cross member not needed, waste $100

Tailshaft not needed another waste of $200

ECU, would only be good for a Neo series 2 stagea and not needed, auto ecu works fine, another waste of $250

Clutch pedal will not bolt in, NEED the stagea mounting bracket

Handbrake will not bolt in with out mods and NEED stagea mounting bracket.

So what you have left that can actually be used is

Box $450

Clutch $50-100

pedals, s/hand master and slave $250 max

Flywheel and bolts $50-100

So max total of $800-900

I have done my research!

• 3 months later...