SAU Community

Looking For Bodykits For My Gtt

I just broke my CF bonnet on my GTT so now I have to go back to OEM bonnet in black :) Anyone know where I can find one in black I dont mind if its new or secondhand, but have to be cheap...... and under good condition as well....

Also I'm looking for a GTR34 style wing, its better to be black, do u guys knwo where I can get one? BTW can GTR wing fit in GTT wing position without mods??? Looks like they are the same size though...

Cheers

you can get copies of the gt-r wing from carmate.com.au i worry about them a bit though, but spoilers should be fine.

or you can use importmonster, they have some pretty nice looking ones there.

not too sure on bonnet.. will be hard to find one with colour restrictions.

cant you just get it resprayed? it'd be easier that way. a bit more pricey though.

you can get copies of the gt-r wing from carmate.com.au i worry about them a bit though, but spoilers should be fine.

or you can use importmonster, they have some pretty nice looking ones there.

not too sure on bonnet.. will be hard to find one with colour restrictions.

cant you just get it resprayed? it'd be easier that way. a bit more pricey though.

Thanx mate! I will try carmate later next week! Sadly :blush: I'm looking for a OEM standard bonnet is because my CF bonnet is broken, and I dont have much cash right now...... But still thanx for ur help. I'll keep trying on that.

im planning on changing my bonnet and entire body kit. but probably not for quite awhile.. will probably post on this forum if i am seling my parts. i'm in WA though, could be a problem. OEM parts generally cost quite alot though? even second hand. could get a good fibreglass copy of something about the same i think?

im planning on changing my bonnet and entire body kit. but probably not for quite awhile.. will probably post on this forum if i am seling my parts. i'm in WA though, could be a problem. OEM parts generally cost quite alot though? even second hand. could get a good fibreglass copy of something about the same i think?

Thanx man, any idea where or which website I can find the fibreglass copy?

ooh lots of sites have fibreglass bonnets for a 34 lol.

most of them usually have some vent or something though, if you were specifically looking for a oem look ...

carmate.com.au

i think they have an oem bonnet in fibreglass? they also have carbon fibre bonnets if you wanted to replace it.

all around the 500-600 mark though.

vivagarage.com.au

they have some nice bonnets, but vented

they seem to have changed... they used to have more?

but still quite a nice one.

good luck