SAU Community

3 Questions

PREISS

Hello.

A mate and myself are giving my 'mates' car abit of a service and tweak on the wkend.

three questions.

1. What are the best sparkplugs available ?> NGKs ? around $100, anyone know a better price or any additional info.\

2. Best engine oil > ? price ? and where ?

3. I have looked through the skyline site for a simple pictured guide for installing a Z32 afm. I just need some sort of guide as to which wires should be soldered to each other.

Thanks

1) Don't waste your time with Iridium/platinum plugs, just get coppers for around $4 each. Use the NGK BCPR6ES

2) I only use Motul 300V, pricey shit, but very good. Gonna cost you around $90 for 4 litres, places like Autobahn will stock it.

3) It should be exactly the same as the 33 guide. AFAIK the 33 and 34 AFM's are the same, don't quote me on this however

Thanks mate. Will look into what you've mentioned. Sort of answer (s) I was looking for

1) Don't waste your time with Iridium/platinum plugs, just get coppers for around $4 each. Use the NGK BCPR6ES

2) I only use Motul 300V, pricey shit, but very good. Gonna cost you around $90 for 4 litres, places like Autobahn will stock it.

3) It should be exactly the same as the 33 guide. AFAIK the 33 and 34 AFM's are the same, don't quote me on this however