Power Steer

Electric Mirrors

ICE COLD air con

Auto (yeah I know)

Alloy Rims with 80% tread

Rear wing

Pod Filter

Sports Exhaust

Rhino Alarm and Immobiliser (trust me when I say it works without a problem.... (I miss placed the remote lol... but have since found it thank god)

Sports Pedals

New battery

New brake discs and pads

recently serviced at MIDAS

The car is a great little runner and having an SR20de it goes really well and very economical. The BEST thing about it is that it has removable glass roof panels for that great spring/summer topless cruising. This was the main reason my partner got the car.

Ok. The car is being sold AS IS with NO RWC OR Rego. WE had it regoed and it ran out last week and have decided not renew it. It will pass rwc no probs we just want to upgrade to something else a bit bigger. Previous owner thought it would be a great idea to put in a air vent in the passenger guard and put cheap ass plastic vents over the top. He Also thought it would be an even better idea to re-cover the dash in White vinyl along with the drivers door and rear parcel shelf. He never got around to finishing the passenger door though... Paint all round isnt showroom but looks ok and there is a bit of fade on the roof but its not too bad. Has numerous paint chips on bonnet and front bar

Car is priced for a quick sale and will be the cheapest NX Coupe in QLD. Please don't ask for me to run around to get a RWC as I just simply do not have the time

$2800.. FIRM

Car is located in Upper Mount Gravatt

Call 0408 605 725 or PM me here

Cheers

Jeremy

P1010206.jpg

P1010207.jpg

P1010208.jpg

P1010209.jpg