SAU Community

WTB R33, Suggestions?

Kliphoth

im in the market for a R33 GTS-T Maual, i,ve got a couple of simple questions......

1)do you think i will be abel to find a R33 with a couple of mods (e.g Exhaust, 17" mags, boost controler, cdplayer/speakers) for about 17-19K?

2) does anyone know of any 33's for sale?

3) what are a couple of real important things i need to look/listen/smell (hehehe) forwhen chekcing out a r33?

4) any other info/help would be great from you brissie/gold coast people, i,ve been driveing my m8's Supras (mk4's and mk3's) but yeah i don't know much about skylines, i would prefer a supra ofcourse ;) but a semi decent mk4 is out of my reach, and its hard to find a nice/clean mk3 these days (but still looking i am)

so yeah guys? =)

mine has all of the above plus more.

how old are you? is this your first car?

car details are:

Nissan Skyline 1993 Gtst. 120,000kms serviced every 10k with oil n filter changed ever 5 thousand. timing belt has been replaced @ 100,000.

maroon paint. lowered, strut brace, 17" sparco wheels 255x40x17.

engine and turbo are stock. Mines VX ROM ecu. HKS EVC III electronic boost controler, never ran above 11.3psi. Blitz turbo timer. tababe cat back exhaust.

impul aluminium gear knob, momo steering wheel, pioneer mp3 headunit with remote, mb quart fornt splits. kicker 6.5" rears. Alpine v12 5 channel amp. 12" kicker sub. (sub box needs to be put bolted in)

polished engine bay (intake plenum, pipe going to throttle boday, cam covers)

good alarm system(not telling what type) tinted windows. free frount mount intercooler out of evo 7 has not yet been plumbed up but is attached to the car. still using stock intercooler.

car has the usual gtst stuff, power windows, air con, type m body. has little cool things like blue interior lights. the car ran a 13.550 at willowbank @ 11.3psi.

looking for $20 000

wanting to purchace a vs ute. for transporting my bike

There is a guy I met at QLD Raceway recently selling a 94? R33 GTST and it had some great factory options.

1. ABS

2. Airbags

3. GTR Diff (has slip and locked lights on dash, hydraulic pumps under rear guard). I didn't know this was ever an option, but would be great for hard corners.

He was asking 19K and it was a beautiful car (dark grey)

I paid 17k for mine and it has exhaust from cat back, full suspension mods, decent stereo and cheap boost controller and filter. Totally happy paying 17 for it, heaps of fun so far

this will be my 2nd car, had a maxima 89 model, but the engine shit it self, and instead of getting another engine and gfixing a couple of other things i,ve decided to sell it and because i had some luck on powerball (not saying how much :() i'll be getting a small loan and looking to get a skyline, i want a decent clean nice newish looking car, something comfortable and reliable instead of an older car.....

my age is 18yr, and before you start to flame me just think that u know nothing about me :) and yeah my mother is actualy keen for me to get this car and to get a loan (to build myself a credit rateing because in 3 years or so im looking at buying a house and its hard with no credit rateing at al :)) so yeah i would be interested in your car, but i can't really go over $19k, the guy at tha bank (mother friend) says i would easly be abel to get a loan for the amount i want, but yeah the amount i was thinking about would give me $19k to spend......... so yeah after i see bank if i can get more i'l contact you.....

Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-25T - FOR SALE $19,000

5spd, grey, 17"wheels, 3" , turbo smart valve, V-Spec computer active limited slip diff (very rare), HKS Adjustable coil overs,exhaust, HKS pod filter, rear strut brace, serviced every 5,000km, complianced for 5 seats,

Phone Matt 0401 763 430 can email photo

5spd, grey, 17"wheels, 3" , turbo smart valve, V-Spec computer active limited slip diff (very rare), HKS Adjustable coil overs,exhaust, HKS pod filter, rear strut brace, serviced every 5,000km, complianced for 5 seats,

Sorry I'm new to this site and posted this 3 times - if you are interested call Matt on 0401 763 430. Can send a photo via email.

Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-25T

5spd, grey, 17"wheels, 3" , turbo smart valve, V-Spec computer active limited slip diff (very rare), HKS Adjustable coil overs,exhaust, HKS pod filter, rear strut brace, serviced every 5,000km, complianced for 5 seats

• 4 weeks later...

Mines for sale. Here are the details.

1996 (March Built) Series 2, features:

- Turbo

- Manual

- 63,000km

- Dual Airbag

- Variable Valve Timing

- O-Ringed Block and Heads

- Stock Turbo

External Features:

- Front mount intercooler

- POD filter

- 3.0" stainless steel exhaust

- Custom 3" dump pipe

- Hi Flow Cat

- New Heavy Duty clutch

- DORF Coil over suspension

- 17" AVA mag wheels and new 17" tyres (Rear P255/40, Front P235/40)

- Unmarked white paint.

- Bosch 800HP upgraded fuel pump.

Interior Features:

- 4 Greddy Electronic Gauges with memory etc, warning lights for Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Engine Temperature and Boost- POD to hold 2 gauges

- HKS Electronic Valve controller (ie Boost controller-Set to 0.50 bar low and 0.75 high) Can run up to 1+ bar easy!

- Turbo Timer

- Short Shifter

- Dual airbag

- All other nissan features, A/c, mirrors windows etc etc.

Registered till March 04.

Only 63,000km. A real looker and head turner.

I live in Adelaide, my number is 0404-067-194

Call to see, price is $25,000.

I also have all receipts for work done, and full service history.

Paul.

hey, got mine for sale ...

Series 1 r33 BLACK in immaculate condition, full M spec kit with few extra's. Have 60,000km's with SERVICE HISTORY BOOKS (genuine km's). If you wanna know more about it. gimme a bell on 0401698552 (asking price $21k). Imported from Japan under the new ruling with an auction grading 4 and interior grade A (as good as it gets)

g/l hunting