SAU Community

Anyone Got Any R32 Gtr Pics In Bj0 Light Blue Metallic?

hey all

i have only ever seen one in the flesh and it belonged to a mate who i havent seen for years... it was an R32 GTR, not sure what year, but the thing was immaculate and had good quality components on it.. not many, but what were there were top dollar bits.. it looked like the paint was original but ive never seen an r32 gtr in the same colour.

it was a silvery blue colour, not quite as blue as the local r31s, but it definatly wasnt the normal silver of the r32s like twoogle etc.. for the most part you'd call it silver, but it had that slight blue tinge that made it look modern and clean. the plain silver looks like its on the darker side.

i assumed from looking at the paint code list that this was the paint code and descriptio, ive tried searching for it but nothing comes up... and i dont have any pics on either of my hard drives of the colour..

has anyone else got some pics or even know the colour im talking about??

cheers

Linton

ok say it turns out that in the BNR32 models, there was Jet Silver Metallic and Spark Silver Metallic... not a light blue metallic...

soooo.. can anyone show me the difference between the two??

No

thanks

22122007199.jpg

Pic nicked from gtr.co.uk

Its a strange colour that's for sure. I like it though.

that is a special order colour, but thats not it..

its the middle door handle...

youve linked to this thread bro.

Oh cock.

Supposedly it has to be a thread from gtr.co.uk where a picture of the BL0 32r is at, must have copy and paste this thread!

BL0 is certainly unique colour, don't think I've seen one of these around.

yeh its not a common colour like the other silver... it looks very clean and still keeps the car looking phat.. it looks nice and bright and fresh, not dull or dark.. rim colour choice is an issue but silver and white work well.