SAU Community

Nur33 1995 R33 Gtr (purple)

Hi Guys

Some of you may have seen it in the Project Build Up Section, Selling it to fund the R32 N1 RH9 Build up. Here's a link for the pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Nu...ea-t280567.html

Not looking to sell straight away as of HPI Photo Shoot in 2weeks but looking to sell after that has been done. This car owes me Appox $90 000 and was build with top shelf JDM Parts. Power is currently 350rwkw but tuning to get more. Car is setup for time-attack racing (just needs a cage).

Please feel free to ask me anything about it, my asking price is $50000.

Cheers

Benny

Hi Guys

Some of you may have seen it in the Project Build Up Section, Selling it to fund the R32 N1 RH9 Build up. Here's a link for the pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Nu...ea-t280567.html

Not looking to sell straight away as of HPI Photo Shoot in 2weeks but looking to sell after that has been done. This car owes me Appox $90 000 and was build with top shelf JDM Parts. Power is currently 350rwkw but tuning to get more. Car is setup for time-attack racing (just needs a cage).

Please feel free to ask me anything about it, my asking price is $50000.

Cheers

Benny

mint car mate, i wish i had that sort of cash, im just looking for something more standard around 25k,

good luck with the sale, its an absolute monster, love all youve done to it :)

cheers

Hi

Heres a spec list for ya's, majority of these parts are new and alot of research and devlopment has gone into this car, starts first go and have never had any problems with this car runs as sweet as a nut. Contact Me on Ph: 0423481630 or [email protected]

Engine Mods Block-R34 N1 NUR Engine, all N1 internals and fully balanced,N1 Water Pump,N1 Oil Pump,HKS 1.2mm Metal Gasket, Hi Octane Racing Sump Extension with Trap Doors (Hold 10L of Oil).

Head-Tomei 260/9.15mm Cams with Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears,Tomei Timing Belt, Spool Oil Head Drain Kit.

Cooling-Koyo Type Z 2 Row Alloy Radiaor,Garage Defend Carbon Cooling Panel,Sard Radiator Breather Tank,HKS Type R Intercooler Kit,N1 Oil Cooler with Greddy Oil Filter Re-locator.

Fuel-Sard 800cc Injectors, Sard RJ Fuel Regulator, Sard Fuel Rail,Sard Pressure Gauge,Nismo In-tank Fuel Pump, Bosch 700HP 044 Pump with 3L Surge Tank with custom -8 Intake & Return Lines to Rail.

Turbo & Exhaust-HKS 2530 Turbo's, HKS 1.3Bar Actuators,HKS Stainles Dump Pipes,HKS Front pipe,Tomei Expreme Stainless Mainfolds,Trust Power Extreme Titanium 90mm Exhaust.

Electronics-Apexi Power FC D jetro with hand controller,Apexi Turbo Timer,Greddy E-01 Boost Controller.

Gearbox-OS Giken R3C Triple Plate Clutch,Nismo Braided Clutch Line,Greddy Shift Nob.

Bolt Ons & Engine Dress- Tomei Oil Filler Cap,Top Secret Catch Can,Greddy Oversized Pulley Kit,Ross Engine Damper balancer,HKS Piping Kit,HKS Twin power amplifier,Samco heater hose,Samco intake pipe,Splitfire coilpacks, ARC Super Inducion Air Box,Apexi BOV's, Lots of custom braided lines and fabrication.

Handling Mods

Coilovers-Tein Mono Flex Damper Controls

Links-Cusco Tension Rods,Ikeya Formula Upper Rear Arms,Cusco Strut Brace, Ikeya Formula Rear Traction Rods, Cusco Drag Rods (Hicas Lock), Ikeya Formula Front Upper Arms, Moonface Racing Bump Adjust Tierod Ends, UAS Urethane Cradle Bushes, UAS Alloy Cradle Spacers, UAS Urethane Rear Diff Bushes, Cusco Front and Rear Sway Bars.

Brakes- (FRONT) AP Racing 6Pot calipers with 2 piece 355/32mm slotted rotors, Hawk carbon pads. (REAR) AP Racing 4Pot Calipers with 2 piece 330/24mm rotors, all brakes have Goodridge Braided Lines, Cusco Master Brake Stopper.

Style Mods

Carbon-Nismo Pillar Garnish,Nismo Spoiler Tips,Mines Mirrors,Abflug rear diffuser,Border Racing side ducts,Autoselect canards,Autoselect Chibi Devil Wing,Attain GT Bumper Gaurd, JJR Carbon N1 Holes

Body-Nismo Side Skirts,Nismo clear side indicators,Nismo bonnet lip,JJR LED Tail lights, URAS Type 1 Bonnet Vent, Super Now Tow Hook.

Wheels: (Track) Impul NS-GT Shadow Crome, 18x9.5 +15 Offset. (Street) Rays Gram Lights 57F Pros Noble Gold with Titanium Dish 18x10 +20 Offset

Audio Mods

Head Unit-Pioneer 6.5" DVD Flip-Out Style

Speakers-Alpine Type R 6.5" Components (Front) or Trust Titanium Exhuast at 8000rpm

Interior Mods

Gauges-Nismo 320km/h Cluster and Nismo centre console gauges (white faced), Greddy Boost.

Dash-Custom painted midnight purple