SAU Community

Rattle In Passenger Side

sturb25

Ive got this rattle in that i think is coming from the passenger seat belt assembly and its giving me the shits. I am just wondering how you pull off the cover without damaging it. Does it clip off?

i find where they clip into occasionally will squeak going down unsealed roads, but i just slightly adjust the angle and issue solved :S

does that help at all?

i find where they clip into occasionally will squeak going down unsealed roads, but i just slightly adjust the angle and issue solved :S

does that help at all?

Na its not a squeak its a rattle, somthing is loose in there. Its really pissin me off.

will deal with it on the weekend.

Stupid question, but are you absolutely sure it's the seatbelt?? I spent 3 weeks looking for a rattle that I was sure from the driver's side seatbelt, but it turned out that the weather shield on the outside was cracked about 2/3 of its length, and it makes the most annoying rattle at speed.... Thankfully I have a spare one waiting to go on...

Stupid question, but are you absolutely sure it's the seatbelt?? I spent 3 weeks looking for a rattle that I was sure from the driver's side seatbelt, but it turned out that the weather shield on the outside was cracked about 2/3 of its length, and it makes the most annoying rattle at speed.... Thankfully I have a spare one waiting to go on...

Yeah im 99% sure its the seat belt. its to loud and distinctive to be outside the car. My weather shield doesnt move.

i notices sometimes my seatbelt buck rattles and squeaks, i just move it around and stops

yeah i got the weather shield on drivers side, and on certain roads at certain speeds, but normally if its windy and im doing 100kph, the passenger front window whistles, anyone know how to stop this, i have to put the window a bit to stop it, but then windows down at 100kph isn't that quiet either.

i've got a clip with the sound happening, if anyone wants a pm link.