SAU Community

Built Rb25/26, Gt3040 Turbo Kit, Custom Inlet Manifold, M800, R33 Box, Etc

Please see below for what is still avalaible

Engine: R33 RB25,2630cc?, fully built engine by Nisspeed here in Adelaide. Engine was built, engine dyno tuned and fitted in car, we used it for 12 months at about 4 drag meets and very little street use. Engine was stipped down to check it out and have a look, sump baffels were istalled, new rings and since then it has only just been started. Engine includes

RB26 crank balanced, streightened and ground

RB26 rods preped with ARP bolts

ARP cradle studs

Wiesco forged 87mm pistons

sump mods for anti oil surge

Metal head gasket

N1 oil/water pump

New thermostat

RB25 head ported

HD valve springs

HKS? 272 and 264 cams ( one was new the other as good as cant remember the exact specs)

HKS adjustable exh cam gear

ARP head studs

RB26 clear cover - modified

R33 CAS

Rocker covers painted gloss balck with -10 fittings for the breather pipes

engine does not include inlet/exh manifold/PS pump/alternator/

Price: $6000 - now 5k

Inlet:

Custom inlet manifold on std runners - old Subzero type one, with 70mm? 5ltr holden throttle body

Includes alloy fuel rail with 75lb ~800cc Holley injectors

Sard pressure reg

Injectors, reg and fuel rail were new, mainfold SH but polished up

$1200

Fuel System

SX fuel pump, good for 700 HP

SX fuel filter

Alloy surge tank with pump and filter mounted on plate

Fuel cell about 30 ltr and lift pump

all conected with stainless braided teflon lines, all parts purchased new

$700 most likely sold

ARE cooler, 600x300x100 Bar and plate, 2.5" inlet, 3" outler,

anyone that knows ARE stuff know it is top quality, with cast end tanks for optimum flow etc, barely a mark on the cooler

$800

ARE 40mm radiator, duel pass cross flow, fits my 32, not sure if 33 etc are the same, includes large themo fan (15" ?)

$600

Also have cooler piping in 2.5" and 3'' stainless, painted silver with tial BOV, and inlet pipe, 4" with big K&N filter can can include some of this if you buy multiple parts.

Motec M800 ECU, with custom wiring loom for the engine, AEM CDI unit, Bosch external coils and leads, Motec has wide band lambda enabled and comes wilth all sensors, looms, plugs etc. This will do almost anything you require of it on any engine. $4500 M800 most likely sold - CDI coils avaliable if so

AIM Pista data logger/dash, this unit replaces all your gauges in the car, full graphic displace and interfaces with ecu via Can bus. Does lap times/track mapping, shift light warnings etc. Comes with lap timer, speed senor, 2 x temp probes and everything else you need see http://www.aimsportsystems.com.au/mxl_system.html

$1700 - most likely sold -

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost controller, as new, $500

All parts are still in car so only have these photos.

Prices listed are fairly firm, and for those that have done these mods will know they are probably at least half of what it costs to get done.

Dyno sheet attached of what the car did on the roller at about 1.4 bar boost

Please contact me by email [email protected]

Sorry decided to keep that stuff and the box so I can get the car running again soon.

The 32 mount only needs a couple of plates to make it work and you need to get a 32 GTR speed sensor and change the gear on the end from memory

Do you still have the tail shaft and gearbox mount for R33 gearbox into R32?

Did you also have the set up for the speedo drive?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...