SAU Community

Newcastle Stagea Cruise - Saturday 10th Of October, 2009

fat-lad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have suggestions on times and locations?

My suggestion would be about midday (because there are some people who have to travel)

And there are heaps of places around Newy...

Wharf Rd ("Pit Lane") - This is ideal for showing off our cars :D It is right on the foreshore, across the road from the water. But can sometimes take a little while to find a park later in the day, so the earlier the better for this location (maybe 11-11.30am?). We can park up right next to the grassed areas... Really nice location.

King Edward Park (It's not right on the foreshore, and can be busy at times, especially on a Saturday with Weddings & BBQ's being held there sometimes).

Edited by CoastalChill

yer lunch time sounds good , how bout w meet up in the car park that is behind nobbys beach car park(not sure of the name )there is usualy plenty of parks down there and we could get all the stags together for pics too down there and it is next to the park aswell.

yer lunch time sounds good , how bout w meet up in the car park that is behind nobbys beach car park(not sure of the name )there is usualy plenty of parks down there and we could get all the stags together for pics too down there and it is next to the park aswell.

That's pretty much where the boat ramp is, yeah? Even if we meet there first, usually always parks there. Good thinkin!!!

Yeah...sure, i'll rig up the bungee cord just incase you feel inclined to boot it when i'm hanging on by my big toes. lol

Props for the lift - i'd rather leave the commodore at home. :D

enclosed footware at all times thanks :D smells cheesy enough in there cuz wifey dont keep the cabin clean lol

Edited by fat-lad

• 2 weeks later...

OK all,

lets sort a final list of whos coming.

Also I have an idea for some photos if someone is keen to take some decent ones. I might be able to get the cars up to the top of fort Scratchley. there are some big guns and also it hasn't really been done before.

let me know what you think

Scotty

OK all,

lets sort a final list of whos coming.

Also I have an idea for some photos if someone is keen to take some decent ones. I might be able to get the cars up to the top of fort Scratchley. there are some big guns and also it hasn't really been done before.

let me know what you think

Scotty

Fort Scratchley... Awesome!

Fat-lad & I will definitely be going............. :D