SAU Community

Hi guys

Just an expression of interest wHether anyone would like to purchase the Brembo brakes of my 34 gtr number plate VSPC34 front and rear, will come complete with rotors, front are slotted rear are factory, calipers obviously, Have just installed EBC red ceramic brake pads in front and done about 200km since new. Rear pads still have heaps of meat left on them and also have a brand new set of EBC red ceramic pads rear. The pads cost me $650 for the front and rear and basically will go together with the whole kit.

Asking price $2500 the lot negotiable. These will be removed once my track brake kit comes in from Japan. These can be viewed right now on the car.

Also selling the factory 34 GTR seats. will be removed upon arrival of race seats.

Can also be viewed in car.

Asking price $2000 negotiable.

This is an expression of interest guys so please keep opinions to a minimum.

Photos of the car will be available tonight.

Anyone wants to talk price my number is 0402237825 name is George for those who dont know me.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Adelaideprosound

thats a really nice gtr mate, also you should have no worries selling the brakes at that price, lots of people chasing them at the moment... also the seats are well priced, and all look to be in good condition... where abouts are you located sorry mate (if you have already stated so)

cheers mate

• 1 month later...
Possibly......but I have a noob question, would these fit behind Volk GT-C's in 17 x 8 +38 offset on an R32? I'm guessing not...

but if they do, is there an off the shelf adaptor I could buy to fit the calipers to the R32 hubs?

To clear the brakes if your Volks are the face2 design then there wont be any issues with clearance. As far as the hub deisgn since i have never owned an r32 i dont know. And yes you can fit these brakes to an R32regardless of hub design.

To clear the brakes if your Volks are the face2 design then there wont be any issues with clearance. As far as the hub deisgn since i have never owned an r32 i dont know. And yes you can fit these brakes to an R32regardless of hub design.

bear in mind the difference in caliper mounting bolts. models prior to r34 use m12 bolts to mount the calipers, where r34's use m14. to fit r34 calipers to, say, an r32 or s14 etc you will either need to helicoil the calipers to take m12's or drill out the hubs to take m14's

• 2 months later...