SAU Community

32 Gtst, Rolling Chassis, Full Sus Mods, Half Cage, Velo Seats

R32 GTST, 92 model, Burgendy, BN front and rear bar, GTR bonnet, side skirts, no spoiler, excellent paint job

Car is complied and can be regod

No engine/gearbox or engine wiring loom/ECU

Large oil coolers with remote mount filter and full braided lines

Also has oil catch can

PS pump (no hicas) custom PS resivour, ps cooler with braided lines

Supension has all bushing replaced with Whiteline, whiteline swaybars, custom front caster rods, rear camber arms, rear toe arms and Hicas lock out. Car has coilovers with many different springs as well as Bilstein shocks and standard shock. So between it all you can get a decent set up for drag, steet of circuit work. Also has front and rear strut braces and adjustable front upper arms.

Front wheels are 17x8 with new Yoko Advans, have the rear wheel to match in 17x9 just dont have any tyres on them

Have 4 of the polished wheels, 16x8, 2 with MT drag radials and 2 with BF drag radials

Brakes: Front: 32 GTR with new sloted DBA rotors and racebrakes pads

Rear: Sloted rotos with racebrakes braided lines all round and as new pads

GTR diff centre shimmed with GTR driveshafts and modified hubs

No fuel system

Inside, Half cage, Velo race seats x2, Sparco 4 point harness x 2, Sparco Steering wheel, stripped out rear with no carpet/rear seats

Autometer boost gauge

I did most of the work myself at our engineering workshop including cage/ sus parts etc but all parts are in great condition.

Looking for around 4-5 k depending on what you wont included with the car, really is a great car I was the first Aus owner and I have had it for about 9 years now. Has not been doing much for the last few years as was a project but now dont have the time/money for it. All needs is an engine/box and wiring for the engine and its away.

Have a few parts out of the car for sale so can do a good deal if you wont other stuff to build it up into the beast it was, please see other add

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Bu...ds-t286427.html

Im in Adelaide but willing to move car where required.

Consider looking at swaps etc with stagea or 4 door something

Thanks Clint 0418815974

[email protected]

post-429-1251960872_thumb.jpg

post-429-1251961062_thumb.jpg

post-429-1251961261_thumb.jpg