SAU Community

Predator?

Shell

hey guys :D

I was in Sydney last Sunday...and i saw a Red R33 with the number plate PREDATOR, or similar....is that anyone here? Anyone know him?

hehehe I was also behind a Black WRX with the number plates ULOOSE...well, ACTUALLY i was in front of him till he tore past me, making sure the BOV went off at my window ;)

me and Drew were laughing at the plate actually.... U loose? is that meant to be questions for the chicks? or does he mean U lose but can't spell? hahahaha (disclaimer: sorry if he's someone's friend..we just thought it was funny ;) )

Also saw a white R33...he looked at me, but i didn't recognise the car...and he didn't wave or anything so i don't think it was anyone here.

All these cars were along Cumberland road and great Western highway btw...

i know the predator dude... hes a friend of a friend

while we r on the topic of whos who...

i was drivin home on monday across the bridge upto the toll gates, and there was a blonde chick in a black S13, she had an SDU sticker on the rear window.... :wavey:

then along the hume i also came across another r33 dark grey it too had an SDU sticker, it was on the bumper in the middle, the dude was full pimpin.... :wavey:

Originally posted by ninjadust

i was drivin home on monday across the bridge upto the toll gates, and there was a blonde chick in a black S13, she had an SDU sticker on the rear window

Sounds like Jen (MissS13), not sure if she has that sticker or not, but i can't think of whoelse it could be.

hey Diabolik1, well you can tell your mate i was having a huge perve on his car...very nice...especially being red :D

Loz, haha why would i be jealous? I'm sure you've got enough lovin for both of us! :lol:

Originally posted by ninjadust

i know the predator dude... hes a friend of a friend

while we r on the topic of whos who...  

i was drivin home on monday across the bridge upto the toll gates, and there was a blonde chick in a black S13, she had an SDU sticker on the rear window.... :wavey:  

then along the hume i also came across another r33 dark grey it too had an SDU sticker, it was on the bumper in the middle, the dude was full pimpin.... :wavey:

Black S13 would be Jen MissS13

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diabolik1

ive seen Sky Hy around....!!!

going home last night from work i ran into GTS2NV....she is still selling her car....damn it sounded nice!

Guest Diabolik1

yeh man, she looks nice...

as i was going straight and she was turning right onto the M4 i beeped and so did she....but while driving, shes definately not shy of the pedal...