SAU Community

Rollcage Ind.

brendanw

bLaQ.bOi before you start dissing my product i would like to apologize i didnt see you post

to answer you question all the cages that i build are designed built to conform with the required specs and regs of the different governing bodies ie cams andra qld transport (not 100% on other states guidelines)

xenoshunter mate you would be looking at around $2000 for 350mpa mild steel cage or $2400 for a CrMo cage

feel free to ring me after 3pm with any questions

Edited by brendanw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So would the benifit to buying yours over cusco or east bear ones would be yours would be australian legal ??

Cos you can buy japanese ones brand new for round same price but there not australian certified is that right ?

Cos i wouldnt mind getting you to make a bolt-in 6point sunroof one for me when i can get the cash up. Also would you need the car to make it

bLaQ.bOi before you start dissing my product i would like to apologize i didnt see you post

to answer you question all the cages that i build are designed built to conform with the required specs and regs of the different governing bodies ie cams andra qld transport (not 100% on other states guidelines)

xenoshunter mate you would be looking at around $2000 for 350mpa mild steel cage or $2400 for a CrMo cage

feel free to ring me after 3pm with any questions

Well then, id definatley buy your product!

before you answered i couldnt tell you apart from just some random making cages that are poorly deisgned...

• 3 weeks later...