SAU Community

Davies Craig Ewp Fitment To Rb30?

moo_r32

hey guys

just wondering if anyone has pictures/information on fitment for the DC EWPs on the rb30s??

as at the moment cant seem to find anything on it...

as was just going to just a cnc machine blank plate to replace where the std water pump was...??

all info and pics would be muchly appreciated!!!

thanks

Moo :/

I use them on my race cars.

Normally we'd just lob off the front of a factory pump and TIG weld a plate over the hole. Works well and the pump housing still fits perfectly with minimal fuss compared to machining up a new housing.

I run my pump off the Haltech switched via water temp but id recommend a controller if your ECU cant run the pump.

yea that was the other idea, just gutting the standard pump n covering the leftover hole. im running re-map but have got the dc control module with the pump so that side of things is all good, jus been staring at the block tyrna see if there is any thing easy that will still look good too...lol!

cheers mate!

Edited by moo_r32

COOL COOL, IM GETTING DAVE AT AUTOSPORT ENGENEERING TO CUT THE CONE OFF A NEW WATER PUMP AND HE IS GOIN TO WELD UP THE HOLE WHERE THE SHAFT WAS AND THEN MACHIENE THE WHOLE SURFACE OF THE WATER PUMP FLAT... SHOULD LOOK PRETTY! LOL

MYT TRY POST UP A PIC 2MORROW WHEN ITS DONE.

THANX 4 YU HELP !

CHEERS MARK

COOL COOL, IM GETTING DAVE AT AUTOSPORT ENGENEERING TO CUT THE CONE OFF A NEW WATER PUMP AND HE IS GOIN TO WELD UP THE HOLE WHERE THE SHAFT WAS AND THEN MACHIENE THE WHOLE SURFACE OF THE WATER PUMP FLAT... SHOULD LOOK PRETTY! LOL

MYT TRY POST UP A PIC 2MORROW WHEN ITS DONE.

THANX 4 YU HELP !

CHEERS MARK

Ive been through 2 EWP motors that were both replaced through warranty. Both had water leak into the elec motor F#@king them up, it's more reliable holding down paper. :(