SAU Community

My System Has A Problem! Help Please

Zaver

Hey guyz, today when i was just driving normally my music all of a sudden just stops, but on the system its still showing that its running.. So i switched of the system and switched it back on and the music comes for like the first 5 seconds and then its gone.. But its still showing playing on the system..

It cant be speaker problems otherwise it wouldnt work at all... What do u reckon is the problem?? the music only comes on for 5 seconds every time i switch it off and then on again and then its gone...

like chris said to mant possiblilitys, could be a short in the wires behind the speakers could be you amps are stuffed and going into protection mode could be your hearunit and so on and so on, take it to a car audio place and get it checked (Or a friend that knows about car audio system)

Well i just managed to fix my music problem myself, because i couldnt be bothered leaving my car for a day and paying so much money..

So well wen i was driving today on a small bump, the wires got disconnected from my subwoofer .. And aftr that i tried playing the music and it was playing properly for a long time.. So i wanted to check if it was the sub for sure and i reconnected it and it had the same problem , as there was a loose connection at the back of my sub box so i opened the back part and tightened the screws and connected the wires.. And magic it was working normally and that made my Day!!!

I guess it was creating a spark as it wasnt connected properly and it wud go to the system!!