SAU Community

Hoodies - For All Of Sau

Fishpaste~

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on mine yet mate?

sorry about the lack of replies, i've moved house and only just got the internets back

So yes JMW, i got the call over the weekend that your hoodie is ready!!! so with any luck i'll have it for you at vilis this friday unless you want it any earlier

As far as any more orders go (re your PM bunny), i made a deal with the suppliers that since we only ordered about 20 and they gave me pricing for 50+ that i was going to do another batch... I expect this will happen around april/may, tho if bunny wants to help organise/run it she is more than welcome to!

sorry about the lack of replies, i've moved house and only just got the internets back

So yes JMW, i got the call over the weekend that your hoodie is ready!!! so with any luck i'll have it for you at vilis this friday unless you want it any earlier

As far as any more orders go (re your PM bunny), i made a deal with the suppliers that since we only ordered about 20 and they gave me pricing for 50+ that i was going to do another batch... I expect this will happen around april/may, tho if bunny wants to help organise/run it she is more than welcome to!

Wont be able to make it this friday night mate, but next friday for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
JMW, you at vilis this week?? I have your hoodie, soz i couln't make it the other week, family stuff came up

also 2FST4U.R33, you going to be around any time soon??

cheers

Yeah mate, i'll be heading down tonight. Just sent you a message on FB about it. Should be there around 7pm mate

• 1 year later...

another run can be organised, but i'd prefer not to do the organising... so if someone keen and trustworthy feels like creating another group buy (looking at you madaz, i know you have appropriataly mad group buy skills) then i'd be happy to help facilitate. Everything should be ready to go, would probably just be a matter of confirming pricing.