SAU Community

Looking For A New Career

mtopxsecret6

Hey guys, I'm in Brisbane, and currently employed of course, though I'm looking for a career change. Does anyone know of openings at all? I don't have any particular skills, but i have worked in retail, manufacturing, run my own business, and Im currently in the paint industry, I'm willing to learn anything.

Thanks.

Any ideas what you're after mate? Are you looking for something completely different and if so, are you happy to accept entry-level pay in a new industry? Or are you hoping to get a job in something you have some experience in?

What kind of work? Hands-on/trade, office, management, public service, etc?

And most importantly, can you get cheap paint? :)

hey marc, we should catch up some time. Im sure i could get some cheap paint, what do you want it for?

I dont really mind what it is.. im not really qualified in anything.

Yes mate we should, I haven't seen James in a while either so that might be a good excuse for a catch up :P

Oh and we're doing a little bit of painting around the house, the missus doesn't like the colour in the kitchen (it's a pale blueish colour) lol

hey join the army haha dont need any qualifications get to blow shit up have fun stay fit 48000 roughly a year not including pay for going away free medical, dental, physio etc great fun

zac

Army all the way :O

blowing shit up is fun too ahahah