SAU Community

Crashed My 33

Kurtis808

Not completely happy with it the bonnet wasn't sparyed correctly can still see the original colour along the edges. where most of the damage was it's not completely straight can still see ripples, dents. I had two lights that weren't working (now fixed) and my wipers are around the wrong way when i wash rear water comes out the front (just gotta switch the lines over and it should be fixed)

Took about a month to get it done almost had to wait another 3 weeks for the front bumper to be imported but luckily he found one locally.

looks good brat, but then again the photos dont show wat it really looks like.

i got mine back today...it was like wen i first got it..i was in love!!, im so damn happy with it, its better then wen i first got it.

ill post up pics as soon as i can, ill show before during and after shots, give ya a good idea how much better it looks.

Cash should override all. Especially in the panel game. Got my proton fixed at woods accident repair in south yarra. had a nasty scrape along the rear wheel arch, knocked off paint to the metal. punched in the guard. Paid 800 cash, had it in and out in 2 days and they detailed it for me also. Suppose it depends on where you go, especially if they have to order parts

• 2 weeks later...

bad luck dude, with my r33 i had the worst run. dumb bitch druggie junkie that lives across the road was drunk off her ass and was driving her kids to school in the morning n as she drove past my mum she waved, let go of the wheel n crashed into my rear quarter. the worst part was that she blamed my mum for it saying my mum pulled out in front of her. funny thing is i saw the whole thing n mums car wasnt even started. so yeh car was off the road for a month, then only a matter of weeks later after getting it back i had a 3tonne truck run up my ass n write it off. what a world we live in lol