SAU Community

Take A Look At This Beast.

147rwkw RB25DE

"Amazing results with a nistuned Z32 computer modified to run the R33, this cheap alternative is conducted in house and retails for $1300 fitted and tuned, as the R33 computer is not a chippable board. the first run is standard setting with aftermarket exhaust 96.3 kw, then after a nistune chip and tune 121.5 kw! then a set of camshafts and a nice set ENVY Dyno vernier cam gears inlet and exhaust doing away with the variable valve timing showed amazing improvements @ 147 kw! thats almost the power of the turbo engine kids!!" copy paste from the vid URL

Edit: didnt let me embed

Edited by Super Drager

Good effort, that'd be a fun drive.. total cost including all parts, labour and dyno?

My guess is if you throw that kind of coin at a gts-t you'd still be 100kw behind

Edited by madbung

Not sure on the total cost, but i suspect somewhere around the $4000 mark. Yeah thats true but for an N/A its a good effort.

Edit: Around 4k as its cams, camgears, nistune+tune etc etc someone correct me im probably way off.

Edited by Super Drager

Quite a few RB25DE's in the 120rwkw-130rwkw range but i've never seen one crack 200rwhp until tonight.

actually you still haven't, LOL. he came about 3hp short.

and while it is a good effort for a NA, having thrown 4k of mods on has only gotten it to a point where a stock turbo would be.

also they don't have the car tied down very well (if at all) which would probably also increase the power reading. the reason i saw that is that the car moves around a little bit at about the 8 second mark in the video, and i have seen much more powerful cars than that move around less.

actually you still haven't, LOL. he came about 3hp short.

and while it is a good effort for a NA, having thrown 4k of mods on has only gotten it to a point where a stock turbo would be.

also they don't have the car tied down very well (if at all) which would probably also increase the power reading. the reason i saw that is that the car moves around a little bit at about the 8 second mark in the video, and i have seen much more powerful cars than that move around less.

MUST you ruin the fun? :(

• 2 weeks later...