SAU Community

Thank GOD for General Discussions here lol

Thanx Minh for the URL buddy :D:)

SDU was getting wrecked with the changes :evil: :evil:

Plus all the old skool guys haven't been on it for a while- i've been chating to MisS13 on ICQ lately and Mystiy

Plus what about Merli's thread WTF- He pretty much said if you don't like the changes F*uck Off :twisted: :twisted:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe it. I have been posting on SDU for 3 years now.When it first started and now this is what it has become.

I feel like we have been kicked out of our own homes.

Well atleast all my brothers like hustlr are here with me. Aight Nigga G!

I cant believe it. I have been posting on SDU for 3 years now.When it first started and now this is what it has become.

I feel like we have been kicked out of our own homes.

Well atleast all my brothers like hustlr are here with me. Aight Nigga G!

Or when we first met up on that nice cold night at maccas down on canterbury road for one of the first ever Sydney SDu meet. Only like 7 skylines rocked up but it was all good with the old school people.

Ahhh still remember that night. And now any skyline meet you have over 40 people 8O

Yeah the original parra park meetup was quite small I think. That canterbury I will call the official I reckon. It was a beautiful night I can remember so vividly. Hey didnt you get bitch slapped that night? Danny so did the cruise pull over when they saw you have that accident?

What exactly happen bro?

LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: We kept cruzin bro :lol: :lol: - i had such a rush after the little touch up-(doing a 360 spin, sliding around) i did burn out for the boys and girls all night in the car park :lol: :lol: and went home with MYGTST and MisS13- we got lost for 30 minutes trying to find our way out of the GONG :lol:

Well I won't go overboard if you don't go all nazi on my ass and have bs excuses as to why being Australian should somehow limit my input in any way shape or form. Also I'd like to be able to be able to offer financial support if required, but not if required purely to be able to post. I would also request that the ideals of free speech be upheld within reason, I believe all Aussies should have cold beer in the fridge, tight-ass tuesday should extend to everyday, that nations cup should get more coverage than the V8s, vegemite should be banned with no execeptions, I ...

Holy crap lost the plot for a sec there. But I'm sure you know what I mean. By the way can I moderate something? Please, I'll be good :twisted:

Squizz how much is the hosting of this site? I will contribute if you like no probs. EIther pay pal or just give your account details and I am happy to help out. I lik ethis idea and really want this site to be our new home.

I want all of you to PM all the SDU people you know and bring them hjere please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!