SAU Community

Rb25 Custom Inlet Manifold, 4x Mt/bf Drag Radials On Rims, Blitz Dsbc Sr Boost Contoller, R32 Tomei Headlight Intake

Selling the remaining parts from my project 32

Custom inlet manifold for RB25, modified std runners - old Subzero type one, with 70mm? 5ltr holden throttle body

Includes alloy fuel rail with 75lb ~800cc Holley injectors

Sard pressure reg

Injectors, reg and fuel rail were new, mainfold SH but polished up

$1000

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost contoller, fitted but as new, includes all wiring etc, $400

Tomei R32 headlight replacent intake, painted black, as new, $250

2 x MT Drag radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $400

2 x BF goodrich draf radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $400

Parts in Adelaide but can arrange shipping of all items, emails [email protected]

post-429-1255328890_thumb.jpg

post-429-1255329383_thumb.jpg

G'day Mate, would you mind doing me a favour... when the tyres are lying on the ground, how many mm's to the mounting hub face (lying facedown and backdown).

I know you've given the offsets and tyre width etc, but it's going to be really tight on my car, so I'd like some exact figures if possible :whistling:

Thanks again,

Tim

G'day Mate, would you mind doing me a favour... when the tyres are lying on the ground, how many mm's to the mounting hub face (lying facedown and backdown).

I know you've given the offsets and tyre width etc, but it's going to be really tight on my car, so I'd like some exact figures if possible ;)

Thanks again,

Tim

With wheel/tyre flat on ground,

overall height of tyre at the biggest boldge = 260 mm

ground to wheel mount flat = 180mm

this would make sence, as the wheels are marked +50, half distance is 130 + 50 = 130

They fitted nice on my 32 gtst with camber set as it was, also had adjustable rear camber arms. Not sure if at one point I had to use 5mm spacers to get them to clear with different camber/control arms. But the tyres are worth it by themself so the wheels are just a bonus. Hope this helps

The boost controller will work with any turbo, the spec S uses a different boost control solenoid, the spec R one has a better solenoid to contol the boost, hope this helps, cheers

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost contoller

Would this be the right one for an R34GTT or would it be the spec S silly question maybe but I just don't know. :down: