SAU Community

Rb25 Custom Inlet Manifold, 4x Mt/bf Drag Radials On Rims, Blitz Dsbc Sr Boost Contoller, R32 Tomei Headlight Intake

New cheap as prices updates, cheers

Selling the remaining parts from my project 32

Custom inlet manifold for RB25, modified std runners - old Subzero type one, with 70mm? 5ltr holden throttle body

Includes alloy fuel rail with 75lb ~800cc Holley injectors

Sard pressure reg

Injectors, reg and fuel rail were new, mainfold SH but polished up

$1000 *** $ 800 or $500 for the injectors/reg and rail and $300 manifold and throttle

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost contoller, fitted but as new, includes all wiring etc, $400 ****$300 inc post

Tomei R32 headlight replacent intake, painted black, as new, $250 **** $200

2 x MT Drag radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $400 **** $300

2 x BF goodrich draf radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $400 **** $300

Parts in Adelaide but can arrange shipping of all items, emails [email protected]

Ah, Clint and Roy popping up in a thread, that takes me back to the good ol' RB20 days

I miss my old car!

Good luck with the sale of all the parts Clint, I have seen these running a while back and it made for an awesome car

LOL, Clint was the man back in the day with RB20 power outputs. Your old car has a good home with Phil :down:

Clint, i will take that headlight thingie, PM me your details...oh and if that guy stuffed you around with the tailshaft / crossmember etc i am still looking for one

Yep, sure was! Hows your car going mate? haven't heard from Phil for a while, hope the old girl is still beating strong