The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo jack ive got the ones at the front

just not up the side on the panels

Haha i knew you didnt know what i was on about when i messaged you earlier. Name your price dude and ill take em.

At this point 2 is better then none haha.

Edited by Jack88

i did mine at the track today.

with a rubber mallet.

turned out fine.

no cracks, no warps, no deformation.

perfect.

... ugh. homo.

You wish Dave.........and you'd be first on my list :)

i lost over 5k in parts on Sunday night when someone broke into the workshop!

what got stolen

arias 40 thou pistons

spool I beam rods

apexi air filter

hks manifold

acl race bearing kits

all my gaskets including the thicker head gasket

2540 turbo

arp head studs

basically everything that was going into the build got jacked so if anyone see's some of these parts for sale give me a heads up because it'll be a bit sus when someone is selling all these parts but also the tools were stolen like all the snap on stuff! torque wrenches etc

Holy shit man! Really hate hearin g when this happens to a build project. Hope you manage to get it all sorted and catch the low lifes.

Best of luck with it man

yeah the cops said this has been happening to a few workshops! but at ours they've jacked a few things from our owned cars while left outside behind the big gates like sound system and so on but this is the first time they got inside the shop and they only seem to target performance cars

insurance is covering the tools and and workshop belongings but only up to 5k with customers cars

yeah the cops said this has been happening to a few workshops! but at ours they've jacked a few things from our owned cars while left outside behind the big gates like sound system and so on but this is the first time they got inside the shop and they only seem to target performance cars

insurance is covering the tools and and workshop belongings but only up to 5k with customers cars

Word travels pretty quick in the performance parts market, i really hope you and the guys at the workshop fin them before the cops do. Hopefully Son a customer might hear of something from somewhere.

Anyone know what the hex type key used on the R33 GTR wing blade is called?

It should either be a normal Aleen Key, or a Torqx bit Steve. Head to GRH Supplies at Wingfield, guys there should be able to find something to match

On another note, the 33 drove off half hour ago. Happy driving Luciano!

It should either be a normal Aleen Key, or a Torqx bit Steve. Head to GRH Supplies at Wingfield, guys there should be able to find something to match

Thanks James, Torx it is :down:

Don't really understand why nissan used this considering the adjustable part uses standard hex bolts