SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Aussie's will most likely loose this test match and damn right they should....a poor first innings performance by them see Pakistan in a easy position to take a win...currently 3/65 and only needing 176, which i think that they will comfortable get....

will make an exciting third test :D

:) we win!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed! Great bowling and Ricky's a great Captain no matter what the knockers say :)

Your right. i cant believe people say ponting's a shit captain. The same people say Johnson is a crap bowler.

ffs. Ponting was announced the highest winning captain in cricket history.

Johnson has the most wickets around the world with the best bowling avg. :D

johnson IS a crap bowler- being a lefty tho he ends up getting the angle across for plenty of edges from RH batsmen

strays far too short and wide far too often.

needs to watch bruce reid at his finest to see how a proper left arm opening bowler does the job.

ponting is a decent captain no doubt, however if warnie was made captain at the time he'd a) still be playing, and b) aussies wouldnt lose many matches.

best cricketing brain (warne) for a couple of decades IMHO

theory on angle ;

whats the diff between a right handed bowler bowling to a left handed batsman ? there are plenty of left handed batters too.

He does stray a little sometimes. But his figures speak for themselves.

Most wickets and best avg this calendar year. How can you say hes crap ?

he may not be the most accurate at times, but its his natural variation that gets him alot of wickets.

Indeed damo. I know I wouldn't want to face him in the nets.

Id be more 'scared' facing reid (back in the day) than johnson.

Johnson leaks runs, plus you know you'll get a straight short one (guaranteed) for a hook/pull and a wide one begging to be cut for 4

if we are talking variation than Tait would be the best bowler out (yeh fat chance) simply 'cause he cant string two good balls together

fact is, left handed batsmen face a hell of a lot more deliveries from right handed bowlers, over rh batsmen facing lh bowlers - there arnt all that many left-handed bowers out there.

practice makes perfect.....

Epic shatstorm Ruby..people were slanging eachother, cows were being thrown, a gerbil scurrying around...some real f'd up shat.

Most got deleted but.

RB20's are tough little luggers, mine has between 80 and 92PSI on ALL 6, and it has oil in the water, but it still pulled quite a decent figure a couple of weeks ago..

and it blows smoke too..

LOL my old 20 was the same aye. Blown head gasket, blown water pump and a big arse crack in the exh mani right at the collector and it was still cranking skids right till the end :D

... huh?

Wow ... I was reading thru the cricket dribble on Wasteland and somehow dozed off! I'm awake now ... what did I miss?

:D

naked female titties

and they were good too

-D