SAU Community

**qld Photo Shoot**

[ABU53]

OK guys,

Basically to help Prank and Ryan out with getting the SAU website looking good I'm thinking we should organise a cruise/meeting where we can all have photos of our cars taken.

Of course this is going to be hard to organise (due to lack of interest or unavailability) but I'm thinking that if we set aside one day for this, then we can get it sorted once and for all.

I'm sure there are many of you with digital cameras, me being one of them, so lets try and get this thing going.

I'm sure most of you want nice pics of your cars on the site so lets put some effort into this and have some fun at the same time.

Oh, and a BBQ lunch on the same day sounds good too!!!

Let me know what you all think.

Was thinking the same thing today.

Get as many Lines as we can to gather.

1. Get a big group photo, with somewhere nice as a back drop.

2. Then leave it open to a cruise and or BBQ

Would be a great we to kick off an official club.

I run it to many Sky owners who sound keen to join a SkyLine club but without a flyer or card its hard.

Need to set a date with plenty of notice then pester anyone and everyone.

Guest Boxhead

well i think its a great idea, and im sitting here thinking to myself, what have i created???

i started a new era in cruising, the cruise/bbq...

mmhmm im sure my car will be ready in a month or 2.. i gotta wait for mother to come home to do insurance..

oh everyone, remember how my grandmother was driving :D

so yeah... i have a digital cam, well mum does and its also not here...

so yeah give me a bell and ill be up for it..

Originally posted by Birty

No sorry junior, it is not welcome...

You know i'm joking, bring it along for sure, when it happens that is.

hahah your life is a joke j/k, well when the photo shoot happens, make sure its after I get my L's so I can drive the car :D or even better make the photo shoot april next year, so I can drive the R13 by my self :)

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by Nismo_Boy

hahah your life is a joke j/k, well when the photo shoot happens, make sure its after I get my L's so I can drive the car :D or even better make the photo shoot april next year, so I can drive the R13 by my self :)

yes that date sounds good, april next year, coz then my cra will be fixed ;) hahaha.. like all of it fixed , prolly some rims, nice rice chrome ones... and the tint, and the bonet grille.. mmhmmm....

i cant wait,

*snaps out of dream*

damn i need a job...

:lol:

well it looks like u guys are in the right frame of mind. good to see!

we all have to start pestering others to get this thing sorted so go for it.

and by the way...yes MR E is right about the whole getting new ppl to join without flyers etc..being hard so hopefully this photoshoot will give our new club the hell start it needs :D

• 2 weeks later...