SAU Community

Putty Wrap Up

Sl!m

man i swear their wuz dis blu r34 gtr it has big rims and it was dumped on its ass n d guy drivin it was on steriodz and his gf was hot ....i swear bro dat wuz 1 of da best skylinez i have ever seen in my life...whos wuz it here is a pic of it

:)

is it really so hard to use proper grammer?? how much time did your txt speak save you exactly?? are you in that much of a rush that you cant type properly or can you just not type properly at all??

the "guy" driving it was actually really nice.. didnt catch his name though.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, not ban worthy but deserves a slight roast anyways. We will just have to educate him in some SAU etiquette. Besides it shouldn't take long before he realises that he shouldn't be checking out and calling girlfiends of built guys hot....hopefully he wont learn that the hard way.

man i swear their wuz dis blu r34 gtr it has big rims and it was dumped on its ass n d guy drivin it was on steriodz and his gf was hot ....i swear bro dat wuz 1 of da best skylinez i have ever seen in my life...whos wuz it here is a pictue of it

dyaln058.jpg

Edited by trvgtr

:)

is it really so hard to use proper grammer?? how much time did your txt speak save you exactly?? are you in that much of a rush that you cant type properly or can you just not type properly at all??

my name is Travis, which car was yours?

Haha, not ban worthy but deserves a slight roast anyways. We will just have to educate him in some SAU etiquette. Besides it shouldn't take long before he realises that he shouldn't be checking out and calling girlfiends of built guys hot....hopefully he wont learn that the hard way.

hahahaha, all good champ, its a compliment!!!

man i swear their wuz dis blu r34 gtr it has big rims and it was dumped on its ass n d guy drivin it was on steriodz and his gf was hot ....i swear bro dat wuz 1 of da best skylinez i have ever seen in my life...whos wuz it here is a pic of it

dyaln058.jpg

hahahahaha, thats funny shit, thanks for the nice words!!!

:thumbsup:

While we're on the subject. It's 'grammar'.

Sounds like a great day all round. Wish I hadn't been working...

I've gotten the video edited but having issues with youtube not liking the songs and metacafe takes several hours to validate. If Metacafe processes my video I'll have a post late tonight or tomorrow morning with the link.

I've gotten the video edited but having issues with youtube not liking the songs and metacafe takes several hours to validate. If Metacafe processes my video I'll have a post late tonight or tomorrow morning with the link.

gracias amigo! Can't wait!

Hey eric, why not try Vimeo.. It seems to be far better video quality then youtube and streams really fast on my PC. I watch alotta vids from the all4drift guys on there.

Just a suggestion anyways :thumbsup:

Cheers,

David