SAU Community

R34 Rims/headlights/

have a set of genuine r34 rims and headlights `zenons` priced 2 sell all 4 rims with 90%tread $800 can be delivered by carrer for people interstate postage will cost between $50-120 headlights $500 please no time wasters items will be sent as soon as i have recieved cleared payment into my bank account and ill provide a tracking number with a photo copy receipt within 24hrs and send it 2 you..

post-68019-1257226781_thumb.jpg

post-68019-1257226877_thumb.jpg

Edited by laurence123

have a set of genuine r34 rims and headlights `zenons` priced 2 sell all 4 rims with 90%tread $800 can be delivered by carrer for people interstate postage will cost between $50-120 headlights $500 please no time wasters items will be sent as soon as i have recieved cleared payment into my bank account and ill provide a tracking number with a photo copy receipt within 24hrs and send it 2 you..

hey mate very interested in your rims...where are u located?? and your mobile number?..mines 0434515257..call me asap i want tho's rims.

cheers jack

lol @ N1GTR. dude. he's a scammer. 1 post selling his 34 GTR rims with tyres for $800 which as far as I can tell have already been sold a few times over...... unless there are more GTRs around missing their wheels.

he also shares his IP address with this gentleman.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...3000&st=100

anyone sending this guy money needs their head read.