SAU Community

Is It Just Me?

Your just a pussy. Its only a defect, not a criminal conviction.

Attitudes like yours lead to stereotypes > Stereotypes cause the cops to keep pulling innocent guys over > Leads to a waste of our f**king time.

Going to leave your name or alias underneath your Avatar?

Try growing up! :)

You must be the smartest man alive. You have summed up my personality, and attitude in under 10 posts. You have also accused me of getting you pulled over constantly. Ive posted like 4 threads in the whole forum, you don't know me. How about if you don't want to be pulled over, you don't drive a f**king sports car...

Attitudes like yours lead to stereotypes > Stereotypes cause the cops to keep pulling innocent guys over > Leads to a waste of our f**king time.

Try growing up! :)

Back on topic, i run a 3" dump pipe to the cat, 3" exhaust with a muffler in the middle and cannon at the back (exhaust off a 34), on my 33. It has a sweet note and isn't overly loud. I can putt around on low revs without gaining much attention but love the note when its on full noise with the induction sucking and bov whistling.

You must be the smartest man alive. You have summed up my personality, and attitude in under 10 posts. You have also accused me of getting you pulled over constantly. Ive posted like 4 threads in the whole forum, you don't know me. How about if you don't want to be pulled over, you don't drive a f**king sports car...

So far, you've posted 20X. I do hope that when you turn 21, things will change for you.

Meanwhile, I'll need to leave you there in the gutter.

Some other kind soul will come along shortly and pull you out!

Back to topic again,

No havent tried just a hotdog or anyhting like that. Have been curious about it, but im overwhelmd with my straight through kakimoto from turbo back with only a big ass box at the back, sounds insane and dont get a headache when driving and seems to perform excellent

Could you post a video? Whats a big ass box at the back lol? like a square muffler or something.

Back to topic again,

No havent tried just a hotdog or anyhting like that. Have been curious about it, but im overwhelmd with my straight through kakimoto from turbo back with only a big ass box at the back, sounds insane and dont get a headache when driving and seems to perform excellent