SAU Community

Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

You were trying to have a look at my Beemer? Lol, it's just a standard 323Ci with no badges!

I was behind a blue VZ SS commodore in the hills on mundaring weir road and he was going so slow. I mean i was sitting on about 80 through the corners and my car was sticking, but the guy in the SS didnt want to go any faster. Oh wells.....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were trying to have a look at my Beemer? Lol, it's just a standard 323Ci with no badges!

I was behind a blue VZ SS commodore in the hills on mundaring weir road and he was going so slow. I mean i was sitting on about 80 through the corners and my car was sticking, but the guy in the SS didnt want to go any faster. Oh wells.....

Haha, mainly I wanted to drive behind somebody who knew how to drive in the hills. I could see you trying to get him to speed up though, and the girl in front of me had a seriously long gap behind you.

Was your car ok? Behind you at some lights I got a huge load of exhaust smoke and a reek of clutch, probably from the 350z antilag dude though.

Haven't cruised in ages, so this was a pretty good comeback for me Martin, cheers.

Not to pull my own chain or anything, but i know i can drive in the hills :( Had lots of experience doing late night runs through there, but shh don't tell anyone!

Yeah my car was good. It was just sticking to the roads and didnt come unstuck at all even with the traction control off. Although it does have an open diff....

I kind of dropped the *cough* clutch *cough* at some lights and rear left span so it was probably that lol....

Jason, the stop at Dogswamp wasn't long? Wtf? lol People kept rushing into HJ's to go to the toilet and we were only there for 15 mins.

Midland, yeah fair game, long stop but that's because I stuffed up a street on the map so we waited a little longer because I was getting phone calls from people who were lost.

As for the idiot drivers, some d*ckhead posted the cruise on Antilag so we ended up with some tools cruising with us.

I vote for anyone else who bagged out the cruise to write up their own cruises, since you all know so well how a cruise should be run, yet I don't ever remember seeing any of you host a cruise? One wrong turn, one accident, 8.30 meet, 9pm leave, 1.30am finish. We did bloody good. So go on, go get your navmans, pens and paper and then maybe we'll take your critisism into consideration :( just a thought hey seeing as the things people are complaining about are pretty minor issues

can't wait to see pics Brett!!!

Mel, i don't have time to write up my own cruise and run it etc, therefore i go on other people's cruises. Now, I'm taking saying your cruise was shit, not by any means. It was good fun, don't get me wrong, but it was more some of the dickheads that were on the cruise who have no idea how to drive at speed.

Now, i'm not saying that people should be speeding or engaging in behanviour which may result in severe consequences (you all know what i mean), however, some of the people that were engaging in this behaviour had no farking idea how to minimise the risk of causing an accident or even worse, serious injury or death.

Nick's R32 being rear-ended is a prime example of this happening. I am going on what i have heard from other people since i did not see this happen.

But anyway, the cruise was ok, had it's bad points and good points, but that's enough ranting from me.

Jason, the stop at Dogswamp wasn't long? Wtf? lol People kept rushing into HJ's to go to the toilet and we were only there for 15 mins.

Midland, yeah fair game, long stop but that's because I stuffed up a street on the map so we waited a little longer because I was getting phone calls from people who were lost.

As for the idiot drivers, some d*ckhead posted the cruise on Antilag so we ended up with some tools cruising with us.

I vote for anyone else who bagged out the cruise to write up their own cruises, since you all know so well how a cruise should be run, yet I don't ever remember seeing any of you host a cruise? One wrong turn, one accident, 8.30 meet, 9pm leave, 1.30am finish. We did bloody good. So go on, go get your navmans, pens and paper and then maybe we'll take your critisism into consideration :( just a thought hey seeing as the things people are complaining about are pretty minor issues

can't wait to see pics Brett!!!

The Midland stop was good because it meant I got time to get there from working late =D

What happened along Great Eastern Hwy with everybody leaving? I stopped to get petrol and chill out and ended up being the second car at city west lol.

Mmmm, the thing about driving at speed I find is how quickly you can then not be driving at speed. I pulled aside to let a newbie follow me down the zigzag, since I live around the corner, and still got very nervous about that last corner with nearly being rear ended. No offence if you're reading this man, but just beware that out past the foothills the sides of the roads are pretty much gravel, and you will never ever ever stop if you brake on that stuff =]

Event has been run,

if you have issues with the event take it to PM.

Please do not post about "others" and the speeds they may

or may not of been travelling at, regardless of what club.

Keep on topic or will close.

Cheers

Mike

Sorry, but i wasn't posting about what speeds others were doing etc, i was simply making very generalised statements about speed. I only stated my speed at one point in 1 of my posts.

Anyhow, the cruise was fun putting aside the negative points :)

Jason, I wasn't referring to you in particular hun, I just meant to everyone who was like "oh so many mistakes". organising a cruise can be difficult if you don't have much time on your hands, props to Martin for being so determined and putting in the effort, props to me for helping :)

that is all, I just can't wait to see piiiicccccsssss

Guys...I dont know why Im going to carry this on, because I'll probably get flamed by people soo stupid they dont know theyre being proven wrong, BUT here goes.

Doing a singler pegger skid to do a 180 degree turn slightly quicker, is NOT a drift.

The roads are barely wider than a typical car, and the end of the soo called "hairpins" arent much bigger than an average RWD turning circle.

By drift, I meant DRIFT, continuously holding the vehicle sideways, keeping it under control and not necessarily in a corner....not just flogging the stock LSD in ever slight bend.

Cool? can we agree that no matter how cool you think you are, you haven't drifted the Zig Zag ? :)

Too bad if you don't, I know I'm right :)

PS: Pics or ban!!

(applies to the cruise itself, and said drifting on Zig Zag (vids would be better))

Edited by Nic_A31

BTW, Drunk dude, your a bloody idiot. (Thats what the ad says for drunk people aint it) There was quite a few people upset by you and your actions. Bring a spare brain when you come next time.

and a nissan XD

oi who heard that fkn hill billy

in the red bung up peice of shit one tonner helling out randome shit l to us when at the traffic light to turn onto G.E bypass on roe hwy lol bahahahah was funny as f*k ,

BEST COMODORE ON THAT NIGHT WOULD HAVE TO BE THAT BLUE SUPERCHARGED COMODORE i heard its for sale :)

best other car ( my personal opinion ) even tho he wasnt technically with us would have had to be that BLACK 350z that was mad

best other car ( my personal opinion ) even tho he wasnt technically with us would have had to be that BLACK 350z that was mad

flamin mongrel was a f**kin idiot in a hairdressers car, he can f**k off :)

mel for what it is worth and as far as i got it was a good cruzz the rest of the map looked like it would of been sweet to do i still have to get some quotes on getting my 32 fixed im afraid to say it looks like it may be more damage than i fist seen

ill see how it goes ill see you after i get it fix BUT on a skyline only cruzz

flamin mongrel was a f**kin idiot in a hairdressers car, he can f**k off :)

he was a tad but thn again there always one isnt there , well ...except for this cruise there was a few haha

lol Martin!!!

yeah Matt, I heard that hill billy dude too hey he was yelling "f*ing ricers f*ck off home to china" lol I cracked up

Edited by MeLSki

Nick, I'm so sorry for what he did to your car :) so devastated, don't let it turn you off cruises, I mean there's always WCC cruises, but yeah I can understand how you feel.

What other damage have you seen? If it's any constelation, he has to pay $2k for his xs and he cant' afford to even leave the house for christmas and NYE let alone buy anyone presents :) so at least karma got him in one way!!