SAU Community

Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

Ahhhh, youre that chick, we were talking to you at the Dog Swamp meet point :P Nice to meet you, i like your car, naturally aspirated glory! haha. I was the guy with the white NA 34, as you can see in my signature :D

clearly martin th old chum here is trying to impress u lol , so was the drunk idiot the other night :P

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly martin th old chum here is trying to impress u lol , so was the drunk idiot the other night :P

Its called being friendly Walker, just because you find my car so impressive doesn't mean im trying to impress everyone when i mention it thank you :P

Lol

f**k man, i had my eleven year old brother in the car, if i was by myself i might have gone faster, ive been through the hills many times as i also live there, ive also seen what happens when you overestimate your abilites as ive also been in a crash up there.

I was leaving a gap between me and the car in front for a reason, maybe something you should learn to do. Your on your green p's like me, regardless of whether you live in the hills or not you shouldnt be taking that risk, especially when its a cruise because you would be putting other people at risk if you f**ked up and seeing what happened with that r32, its not fair if someone else has to pay the price for your actions.

Keen for higher speeds? then go through in your own time or organise a cruise with people that want to do a high speed hills run, it was a cruise, not a race.

If you wanna go through at those speeds then fine but i sure as hell wasnt gonna do it in a stock suspension auto r33 with my little brother in the car.

Cruises should be about people driving sensibly and to their ability, i shouldnt have felt pressured to drive faster then 80kmh through a dangerous stretch of roads because some idiot was tailgating me because he wanted to check out another car, which are what meet points are for anyway.

Cheers

Well maybe you're just a bit cautious then? Maybe, since you were so observant that night, you would've noticed I had pretty much the rest of the cruise a lot closer up my backside than I ever got to you?

Driving slowly on a cruise is fine, there is literally no problem with that. But have the respect for other people to do it so that you're not holding everybody up and turning it into two cruises. Once I'd decided it was out of the question to overtake you on a straight section then I pulled a long way back anyway? Just because you're rolling on old OEM equipment it doesn't mean everybody else is. I've got Tien coilovers, bigger brakes and really grippy Pirelli tires, without a doubt if you'd locked up I'd have stopped a long way clear of you anyway.

PS: In no way would anybody end up having to pay for my mistakes in the way that the dude in the 32 did, since I've got enough consideration that I wouldn't put my car on the road without it being fully insured. And a lot more people were complaining about being stuck behind you than just me.

Edited by That_timothy

^^

Mate, everyone including Ash was already doing well over the speed limit, so sit down, don't come in here and complain that somebody obeying road rules is stopping you from being the next drift king in your 33 with Teins (note correct spelling?) and bald tyres.

Beyond that, after soo many pussies complained about big angry Kangaroo''s could threaten their pride and joy....I expected people to be driving slower, especially at that time of night.

^^

Mate, everyone including Ash was already doing well over the speed limit, so sit down, don't come in here and complain that somebody obeying road rules is stopping you from being the next drift king in your 33 with Teins (note correct spelling?) and bald tyres.

Beyond that, after soo many pussies complained about big angry Kangaroo''s could threaten their pride and joy....I expected people to be driving slower, especially at that time of night.

Yet people still sat up around the ninety cents to a dollar mark.

What f*ckhead of a kangaroo in its right mind would jump out in front of 40 cars?!? "Oh hey mate, check that shit out. Lots of big shiny things. GOnna jump DIRECTLY into its path and see what happens. *jump* f*ck... shouldn't have done this. um... what do i do what do i do what do i do.... *juuuu-BANG**

because that happened all over the place.

Edited by Dorigecko

LOL if the next one turns out the same crowd I'm probably not looking forward to it.

Drifting, slow speeds like 80kmph, staying on track...its all soo boring to me :)

well make up a cruise and like mention that its not for the slow asses or sum shit lol

Edited by Yaah31

Funny you say that, kind of organizing a cruise with a mate...:)

Not a good idea for these guys to come on here saying they've drifted the Zig Zag either, but they still do.

There are forums that WAPOL read alot more than once a day, SAU included...everything we say, especially in events sections, has been read by a cop. Fact.

As i said before, i was very proud of the behavior the people from this forum (and probably other forums, i just dunno which), nobody here was involved in any stupid shit. Tim has apologized, I don't see why this should be an ongoing argument.

There was nobody from this forum on our cruise that behaved badly at all, the only dangerous driving we saw all night was courtesy of our 'antilag tag-alongs'.

I agree with Nic and Joe, the last thing i would wanna see happen is one of our cruises turn into an antilag cruise, where 4 cars got yellowed before they even reached the meet point.

Edited by Hanaldo

I before E except after c?

Widely known fact: ALL known master drifters use s13's =D

I mean, I've already apologised, and PM'd her to to say I'll bake cookies to make up for it. And then she goes 'n' has a rant at me? What's a man gotta do y'know?

PS: Thanks Martin

EDIT: Also, I don't know if the dude in the 31 I pulled up next to on GEH actually heard what I was trying to shout, just wanted to make sure you weren't in trouble man, wasn't suspiciously following you or anything...

Edited by That_timothy

That antilag cruise that went past us on Mundaring Weir was actually a race, where the person who got there first won a $1000 set of tyres. I believe that type of event promotes dangerous driving, which is obviously going to attract cop attention.

Where did you hear of this?

Antilag have had some bad image in the past, but they don't full on street race each other, and I'm sure that business owner giving away the tyres wasnt putting a race on. Please check and confirm this before you post it. Like I said, WAPolice are reading all of this...and what you said will batter Antilag, and the guy giving away the tyres.

Sorry man, but I call bullshit until I see something solid to back that up.

Antilag have had some bad image in the past, but they don't full on street race each other, and I'm sure that business owner giving away the tyres wasnt putting a race on. Please check and confirm this before you post it. Like I said, WAPolice are reading all of this...and what you said will batter Antilag, and the guy giving away the tyres.

That is what the guys from Antilag told me and my mates when we were talking to them at the messed up meet point in Glen Forrest. They were saying how their cruise was a race and the first car to arrive won a $1000 set of tyres.

However you are right, and ill take back what i said, i really have no idea if it was a race and i shouldn't bad mouth other clubs. Those guys were the guys driving dangerously in the later stages of our cruise, so it is highly possible that they treated the cruise as a race, even though it wasn't set up like that. I am not an Antilag member, so i can not say how their cruises are designed and set up.

Agreed, antilag are crazy fools but they're not stupid. not all of them. i very much doubt the guy with the tyres would sully his business/sponsor with something as controversial as a street race. i raise your call of bullshit with retarded bullshit.

tim, stfu. it's Tein. and for the record - all people that use the term 'drift masters' are either american, japanese, or idiots.

The smart ones use Meister. That's master in german. You see what I did there? Did you?

Yeah, my point was more so this guy has a business and he gave those tyres away from the business, not personally...so its highly unlikely HE called a race for them...cops would shut him down instantly if he did that. Maybe the Antilag guys organised a race on their own par, as to who gets the tyres, but no way would that dude endorse street racing.

They werent even going fast on the Zig Zag anyway...some where going slower than us...I did see them take off pretty quick from the first meet point, and I could see/hear them being silly a few other times, but thats ... normal Antilag ??

Yeah, my point was more so this guy has a business and he gave those tyres away from the business, not personally...so its highly unlikely HE called a race for them...cops would shut him down instantly if he did that. Maybe the Antilag guys organised a race on their own par, as to who gets the tyres, but no way would that dude endorse street racing.

They werent even going fast on the Zig Zag anyway...some where going slower than us...I did see them take off pretty quick from the first meet point, and I could see/hear them being silly a few other times, but thats ... normal Antilag ??

Yeh as i said i really have no idea how their cruise was set up, i was just going off what the guys from antilag told me and my mates. I have edited that out of my post.

As for how they were driving, i think enough has been said previously in the thread.