SAU Community

Crossroads Cruise

Hanaldo

Crossroads Cruise

Date: Friday Night, 4th December

Time: 8:30pm meet for 9pm depature

Meet Point: City Beach Car Park, Challenger Parade

Category: Bit of everything

Ok everyone, Melski and I are organising this cruise for the 4th of december, which is a Friday night. We are meeting at the City Beach car park Challenger Parade at 8:30pm for a 9pm departure, and the cruise will involve a coastal run, a hills run including a zig-zag sprint, and a tunnel run, so it should be a pretty epic cruise!

As this is a non-members cruise, ANYONE is welcome to join in, doesn't matter what car you drive, so if you have some mates that you would like to come along then feel free to do so, and please feel free to post this cruise on any other car club forums! We are hoping for a huge turnout, so the more the merrier!

Hope to see you there

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for some AE86's :rolleyes:

FYI: Had some complaints on other forums regarding zig zags at night CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? Fags... anyways due to this, thought I would advise that I will be providing an alternative route for those who wish to not take zig zags at night

Edited by dan_the_man

Lol yeh, if this cruise is associated with any club then it is West Coast Cruisers, but it is a non-members cruise so really it is just a bunch of people driving together haha.

It will definitely be a good cruise though, look forward to seeing everyone there

This cruise is not associated with any clubs.

I miss out on so much lately due to the bubs, id love to come but most likely wont. Day cruises work best for the little one. Hope you all have fun!

P.S. the zig zag rocks at night! you wont see any roos at that time of night and with all those hotted/loud cars they will have plenty of warning and be long gone. Drive sensible, and enjoy the view!

GUYS GUYS GUYS

can we all please try to relax and stop getting narky at each other?

Now lets all relax and remember what we're here for :P *wooosaahhhhhh*

I agree with Melski. If you don't like where this cruise is going, simple, don't go. It's up to individuals to determine how fast they want to drive sections so quit complaining, and appreciate the fact that people are trying to organise a cruise for you.

sweet as we can have out own ceffy huddle haha

sounds like a sick cruise guys, glad to see you stuck to your ridgy didge idea

as for all you complainers- no zig zags pffft what are you guys 60 and hard of vision haha learn to drive

any one wanting a ride but dont have one, the sedan will have spare seats

but not keen on a full full car as the 20de auto tends to drop all form of launch

with anymore than 4 ppl in total :D